F1 2010 TC off, is it possible with ps3 controll pad????

F1 2010 The Game (Codemasters)
Hi guys, im playing my version of f1 2010 on ps3 with a ps3 pad (so im using R3 as my accelerater and brake) i normally play with TC as my only assist on. When i first got the game i thought i would be instantly good at throttle control as i have previous experience playing motoGP games where throttle control is a must(I like my game play to as realistic as possible.) So as i said, i thought i would at least be competent, so when i first laided do some rubber down on f1 i was spinning round and round whilest losing my patience at the same time, so i gve up and took the easy way out and started a career with TC on. But now having mastered throttle control with my ps3 pad OMG the game is at a whole new level. when ever i change my wing during a lap sure as hell i feel the difference, something that i hardly noticed with TC on, also when setting up a car it is soooooooo much better to do it with TC off as it hides a bad setup (im sure i read that on some other posts on here, and you no what truer words have never been spoken!) and it is soooooooo much better for game play. So for those of you that are playing with a controll pad and thinks its impossible to drive without TC on (as i once did) it is not and once you have mastered playing without this feature trust me you will enjoy the game even more.

those of you using a ps3 pad give me feed back i.e are you using any aids, or not? If not using TC any useful advice would be appritiated.

yes it is possible im assuming you meant the right stick as r3 is clicking the right stick. i use the paddles with those trigger adder things super glued on. i would imagine its a lot harder using the stick for gas and brake. coz you cant switch btw them as quick. the triggers however have a big dead zone. so you can always hold it about a 1/4 down thru the turn. or at least be on it to pounce. oh and im on season four first season on expert. three i only used braking line and flashbacks. online i usually put tc on medium because its harder to drive calm. but when someone spins me out i notice a lot how its harder to get going with it on.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 86 12.8%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 63 9.4%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 69 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 42 6.2%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 92 13.7%