TC-65 NSU TT vs Toyota Corolla @ Le Mas du clos 2006 -Thu 18th July 2013

flyertc65.jpg

Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM GTL
Class: TC65 NSU TT (Download) vs. Toyota Corolla (Download)
Track: Le Mas du clos 2006 3.072Km ( Download )

See Main Forum for Official Race Time Clock

------------------------- Race 1 ---------------------------------
Practice start time: GMT 19.00 (20 mins)
Qualification start time: GMT 19.20 (single lap)
Race start time: GMT 19.30 ( 16 laps)
------------------------- Race 2 ----------------------------------
Practice start time: GMT 19.50 (20 mins)
Qualification start time: GMT 20.10 (single lap)
Race start time: GMT 20.20 ( 16 laps )

Note 1: Only liveries that come with the mod please
Note 2:Race 1 you will use the first car next to your name and for Race 2 the other car
Note 3: We run Super-Pole qualification: You only get a single attempt to set a time (1 Out-lap + 1 timed lap). If you mess it up, tough luck!
Note 4: CLUB RACING RULES for GTL Please Read

Server password: click here
Racing rules: click here

Entry List:
  1. Rupe Wilson NSU TT / Toyota
  2. Hiroshi Awazu Toyota / NSU TT
  3. Andrew Jarnell NSU TT / Toyota
  4. Hans Sneep Toyota/ NSU TT
  5. Antonio Tavares NSU TT / Toyota
  6. Warren Schembri Toyota/ NSU TT
  7. Sakis Politis NSU TT / Toyota
  8. Marcin Piatkiewicz Toyota/ NSU TT
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
Rules:

This is being held in our Club, using Club Rules, and should be driven in that spirit.

Someone got shares in this track?

BTW at the turn called La Piscine there's an area of concrete at the apex. Is this considered part of the circuit. I must admit that at the last race here I did sometimes go across it but didn't get a cut warning. What's the official line here please?

Someone got shares in this track?

BTW at the turn called La Piscine there's an area of concrete at the apex. Is this considered part of the circuit. I must admit that at the last race here I did sometimes go across it but didn't get a cut warning. What's the official line here please?

We often run the same track for a few weeks nothing new there.. just change the cars..
As for the track limits
Tony Wiltshire, :thumbsup: thanks i try and clear it up.:)
just a pointer to all...
Untitled.jpg

Note 4: CLUB RACING RULES for GTL Please Read
Aslo found in the rules when you applied for a licence HERE.

Why this is still an issue with some drivers i don't understand.:( Only last week in the VW Scirocco around Oschersleben. We had a driver running wide to gain extra speed and then straight lining the chicane ..
to me this is cheating :(:mad: when other drivers are driving to the rules..
im sorry but i wont stand for this..
i will always accept as drivers we can make mistakes, we are not perfect and a quick lift of the gas to show the mistake is all it takes.. But when i see a driver alter his lines to lap after lap to use it as an advantage its to much..
You may think i go on about this to much. but if we did not have the rules it would lead to trouble in every race like public servers. I know most drivers would still drive correctly and i thank all for this but some will just cheat plain and simple..

So i hope this is clear enough,

Thanks to all for looking at this and remember the white line rule, its the same in every race at RD we do nothing special in the GTL club just follow the rules..:)

What a hot night to race i was sweating before we even had started...

I really like the NSU TT but i love the Corolla:inlove:
Had a good fun in practice with Antonio riding on his rear for a few laps really close and good fun, found a sneaky way by maybe showed my hand but then i spun a few corners later so it was all for nothing but good close times..
totally messed up qually, I didn't even make it past the first corner..i was attacked by my cat jumping from the window sill into my lap.. so i started from the rear of the grid..
after a half a lap i was closing on Antonio and Sakis at the front, in the last bend Sakis went stage right
leaving me and Antonio all alone:(. So for about 15 laps it was real close bumper to bumper with no way past, the little gaps being to small to squeeze by. Good job there Antonio:thumbsup:.
i had one little tap which spun Antonio got to close in a corner (sorry) but we was soon on our way with 8 seconds to Sakis behind still. we were all running the same lap times so it made it hard for a pass or to catch up..
i made a couple more attempt to get real close to overtake and out braked myself and then spent the next few laps catching again. I was little quicker in places but never enough to to get by.
And we crossed the line together..Real good fun and covered in sweat... Great race Antonio:)

Race 2 was Corolla time :roflmao: man i love this car .. i was at the top of the timing in practice by about a second, so i decided to sit out qually and start from the rear. we all set off and Warren had a problem with his wheels on the car pulling him across the track.. i got by this and set off after ............................. you guessed it Antonio and Sakis.
But it was my turn to go stage right on the last turn..oppps
So i spent the next 15 laps playing catch up i was slowly catching every lap. i think Sakis also had a problem in one corner because the gap suddenly dropped i could see him ahead so it was flat out to catch him ..Just as i got close i spun ...and it was back to 10 seconds again..
off i went lap after alp getting faster and faster... we crossed the line only metres apart.. real good fun and again covered in sweat...
Congrats to all that raced and Antonio on the win's... :D
Nice to have Sakis back for some good racing:)
great fun in these cars even if it was hot work.. See you all next time for some Jag&Sprite fun

What a night again! Been too long away from my wheel and when I heard I would have a day off from an already tight schedule first thing that came to mind was: '' Great let's sign in and see what they have for us this week! ''. I am the exact opposite to Rupe, I like the Corolla but I love the NSU TT. First free practice I was the quickest and also got pole. All good at start but after 2 laps I clipped the kerb in the last corner sending my car spinning all the way to the right.:( Minor injuries there and all I could do was push but no luck as Antonio and Rupe wrote the same lap times. I would love to be able to be part of the 16 lap battle and sweat together with Antonio and Rupe... :D Podium and mixed feelings but I really had fun in this little car! :)

Second race in the Corolla starting from second, barely missed Warren's spinning car and drove close to Antonio following his lines for about 3 or 4 laps when I spun again in my ''beloved'' last corner...:poop: Rejoined again trying to find a good pace but sadly I don't feel very comfortable in this car and managed to finish second behind a furious Rupe who spun and caught me up twice. If it was a 17 lap race he would have surely overtaken me, well done Rupe as well as Antonio who is always fast and reliable. Thanks to everyone involved in this event, I hope I will be able to join a race again soon otherwise I will rejoin from September when I move to Strasbourg, France for my Master's degree and have free time again. I wish you all good times!

sorry for the spinning wheel guys :(

was a good night racing. both cars are interesting to drive. I did not do enough practice with them unfortunately but enjoyed myself nevertheless

Race 1: was 5th (or 6th) for most of the race but crashed on the last corner of the last lap and went down one position
Race 2: was mainly last but then Hiroshi and Andrew crashed on the last lap and they both went in the pits so I moved up two places at the very end.

Have to say that it is a very interesting track!!

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 348 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 241 10.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 240 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 299 13.3%