TC-65 - Mini vs Mustang @ AF-GTL1 - Tue 9th March 2010

Carlos Diaz

Happily driving a "girly" car
flyertc65.jpg

Servername: RACEDEPT.COM TC65
Class: TC65 Mini Cooper vs Mustang
Track: AF-GTL1
Track Note: Please be careful with the Bus Stops found on the straights, they are deadly lol!
Start Time: 20.00 GMT
Practice: 20 min
Qualification: 10 min (1 timed lap only)
Race: 2 x 16 laps
Note1: Click here to read the password and golden rules!
Note2: Default Mustang skins only - You must have the SprintPack installed for the Minis
Note3: You must choose a different make of car for each race. The order in which you drive them will be assigned based on the order of signups. Starting with the Mustang for myself, and alternating onwards down the list.

Carlos Diaz

I will keep my fingers crossed and your name on the list in hopes that you get it solved m8.

Did you do everything in Tom's latest win7 post? I don't have win7 so I can't really help you much, unfortunately.

'GTL needs to be closed' after loading a few drivers, no flickering, just CTD. No probs offline on this track with these cars. I never had this before, especially not with stock cars! I reinstalled track & skins 2 times, switched the cam files & retried but no success. Rebooted the damned thing a few times along the way but kept receiving CTD's.

I hope this is just bad luck & will try to access the server for the next event.

Have fun guys!

Carlos Diaz

'GTL needs to be closed' after loading a few drivers, no flickering, just CTD. No probs offline on this track with these cars. I never had this before, especially not with stock cars! I reinstalled track & skins 2 times, switched the cam files & retried but no success. Rebooted the damned thing a few times along the way but kept receiving CTD's.

I hope this is just bad luck & will try to access the server for the next event.

Have fun guys!

Wow, I had no idea you were trying to get in Kris, sorry about that. I hope it's not something I overlooked and forgot to include in the notes.

I will say that I did not install the optional cam files that came in the zip file. I left the ones that were already there. Can anyone else say if they installed the other cam files or not?

How much money have you spend on your current simracing hardware

• €0-150

Votes: 78 18.9%
  • €151-500

Votes: 115 27.9%
  • €501-1000

Votes: 67 16.3%
  • €1001-1500

Votes: 36 8.7%
  • €1501-3000

Votes: 40 9.7%
  • €3001-5000