TC-65 - Mini vs Mustang @ AF-GTL1 - Tue 9th March 2010

Carlos Diaz

Happily driving a "girly" car
flyertc65.jpg

Servername: RACEDEPT.COM TC65
Class: TC65 Mini Cooper vs Mustang
Track: AF-GTL1
Track Note: Please be careful with the Bus Stops found on the straights, they are deadly lol!
Start Time: 20.00 GMT
Practice: 20 min
Qualification: 10 min (1 timed lap only)
Race: 2 x 16 laps
Note1: Click here to read the password and golden rules!
Note2: Default Mustang skins only - You must have the SprintPack installed for the Minis
Note3: You must choose a different make of car for each race. The order in which you drive them will be assigned based on the order of signups. Starting with the Mustang for myself, and alternating onwards down the list.

Carlos Diaz

Entry List - the car next to your name is the car you will use in Race 1
  • Carlos Diaz - Mustang
  • Stuart Thomson - Mini
  • Robert Hutchins - Mustang
  • Knut Omdal Tveito - Mini
  • Bjorn de Haas - Mustang
  • Amir Margalit - Mini
  • Tom Wilson - Mustang
  • Philip Brown - Mini
  • Steven Palmer - Mustang
  • Roman Kruszewski - Mini
  • Avi El - Mustang
  • Hans Sneep - Mini
  • Warren Dawes - Mustang
  • Adam Vaughan - Mini
  • David Cuthill - Mini
  • Driver
http://www.racedepartment.com/members/david-cuthill.html

Carlos Diaz

You would think now that Stu has Tuesdays off, he would go and have a picnic or something right? :tongue:
But nope, here he is, showing us that he enjoys being here as much as the rest of us (or maybe even more?).:thumbup:

did some practice a i must say very good choise of track. there will be some great fights for sure between the mini and the mustang. i did almost the same lap times with both cars. i think that the field should be devided equal for both races so i will take the mini for the first race and the mustang for the second. hope to see more pepole.

Carlos Diaz

I'm glad you liked it Amir. Hopefully we will get an even split between the cars.

Actually, if you all don't mind I can just assign the car you will be using first. Not a big deal really, since we all have to use both of them anyway. But it will help bigtime to have the grid evenly split. Going with Amir's choice for the Mini for the first race, I came up with the following:

Carlos Diaz - Mustang
Stuart Thomson - Mini
Robert Hutchins - Mustang
Knut Omdal Tveito - Mini
Bjorn de Haas - Mustang
Amir Margalit - Mini
Tom Wilson - Mustang
Philip Brown - Mini
Steven Palmer - Mustang
Roman Kruszewski - Mini

If this is OK let me know. Or if you have any objections or suggestions let me know too.

Also, I would like to thank you guys for showing up to my first event, it means a lot to me. This is not to say that I care any less for the ones that didn't, I know that many of you can't make it to all the events all the time.

How much money have you spend on your current simracing hardware

• €0-150

Votes: 84 19.5%
  • €151-500

Votes: 119 27.6%
  • €501-1000

Votes: 71 16.5%
  • €1001-1500

Votes: 37 8.6%
  • €1501-3000

Votes: 42 9.7%
  • €3001-5000