TC-65 Full Class @ Mondello Park - Tue 25th March 2014

flyertc65.jpg

Server name:
RACEDEPARTMENT.COM GTL1
Class: TC-65 Full Class Extra Skin pack ( Download )
Track: Mondello Park National / Mondello Park International

See Main Forum for Official Race Time Clock

------------------------- Race 1 ---------------------------------
Track: Mondello Park National
Practice start time: GMT 20:00 (20 mins)
Qualification start time: GMT 20:20 (single lap)
Race start time: GMT 20:30 ( 13 laps)
------------------------- Race 2 ----------------------------------
Track: Mondello Park International
Practice start time: GMT 20:50 (20 mins)
Qualification start time: GMT 21:10 (single lap)
Race start time: GMT 21:20 ( 13 laps )

Note1: CLUB RACING RULES CLICK ME for GTL. Please read the rules they have been updated 6/11/2013 and post a reply that you have read and understood the rules
Note 2: Default and Extra skins pack will be used
Note 3: We are using the SIMBIN lobby for this event. See here how to switch lobby
Note 4: You need to pick a different car for each race.
Note 5: We run Super-Pole qualification: You only get a single attempt to set a time (1 Out-lap + 1 timed lap). If you mess it up, tough luck!
Note 6: Watch your driving please.

Server password:
Click here
Racing rules: Click here

Entry List:
  1. Rupe Wilson
  2. Tim Ling
  3. Warren Dawes
  4. Roland Warmenhoven
  5. Jack Smith
  6. Hans Sneep
  7. Steve Walker
  8. Franklin Stegink
  9. Denis Betty
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
Rules:
If you have not entered the server and driven a few laps with fellow drivers before we go to qualifying you are to late for that session. Please think of your fellow drivers and get out on track with them, watch how they drive, you can't race with guys you have not seen drive.
We ALL brake a little differently and drive the corners differently, get used to how they drive and then we can all race more safely.
If you drop out of the server during qualifying you can return.

This is being held in our Club, using Club Rules, and should be driven in that spirit.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just want to say Thank You to all the staff involved in keeping GTL alive for as long as it did :thumbsup:

Unfortunately i was not able to race as much as i would of like to but i had fun when i did join in on races and i'm very glad to have been able to be part of this great group that was had here.

So my hats off to GTL and it's success here at RaceDepartment and on we go with Histor X :thumbsup:

I think that I started with GTLegends when this was "Roaring Pipe Maniacs" an Warren was in chard, he get me on the way in GTL, soon after that it became RaceDepatment.;)

I was looking forward to the Race days even that I am most of the time a back-marker (still am) that did not change the pleasure I had in racing with this great bunch of guys !:thumbsup:
So its hard for me to say goodbye to GTL after so many years:(

But I understand that we have to move on an Rupe did a great job to move forward with
this step we make now, an the guys that did testing the new Mod.

I still have my troubles with it, but it will take time to learn an enjoying it.
Put up a video of an old league race to say good bye to GTL...:cool:

Last edited:
For me, finding the time to practice and race has always been a problem, so when the chance to race at a culb like GTL came along, it was a great way for me to learn about racing, in a venue that valued my time as much as I valued it. I like GTL, but it was always the personalities ( on and off track ) that have been associated with it that was the attraction for me.
Its been a great run, but considering the work that must go into keeping this up and running, I understand the need to try something new.

See you next time...

PS, Thanks for the invite fantastic Jack, I may take you up on that some day, I'll bring the rum and weiners!

This is really sad news. GT Legends has a special place in my heart. It took me ages to tackle and every second was pure joy. It was through this game that I had my first organised, online races and I was so happy I met other people that loved the same game as me. Unfortunately I had to move abroad for my Master's degree and that meant that my pc and wheel would stay back... I only had a PS3 and a controller and I have to tell you, I really envied you each time I checked the races you organised... You really made me love it even more with your punctuality, crystal clear driving, respect and most of all pure dedication. In three months I will be home and play it again even if it will be alone... :cry:
I really hope to see you on track again, I had my best time with the best game and the best company, thank you!

Hi Sakis, Yes it was a sad day for us all when we closed it,
but the numbers were getting lower and lower, i appreciate you was not able to attend.
We are now running the HistorX mod on Rfactor and we have good numbers again.
we've had some great events recently. we still have the same Gentleman's driving standards and the club is growing.
if you get a chance come and try it with us ....
Click me

Sad to see the club go, and even more so cos I've been awol from the club for several months and even missed out on the very last race.
This club is where I got my feet wet in online racing and I owe the club, it's members and staff a lot for taking me in, making me feel welcome and teaching me to not suck (as much) :D
Much love and much respect for you guys, special thanks go out to @Rupe Wilson and @Steven Walker for some late nights of chattering on TeamSpeak and all the work you guys have put in in both the club and helping people like me out!
I might pop on for some HistorX, cos I do miss these evenings!

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 129 13.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 100 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 94 9.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 67 6.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 136 13.9%