TC-65: ENDURANCE Jaguar MKII 4.2 @ Zandvoort 67 - Thu 15th August 2013

Poster-3.jpg

Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM GTL
Class TC-65 Jaguar MKII 4.2 ( Download ) + extra liveries ( Download )
Track Zandvoort 67-4.195 Km ( Download )

See Main Forum for Official Race Time Clock

This is a Endurance event :
Qualification start time: GMT 19.00 (30 min)
Race start time: GMT 19.30 (40 laps)

Note 1: tyre and fuel multiplier is set to 2x
Note 2:Jaguar MKII 4.2 with the liveries that come with the mod
Note 3: Unpack the mod into the main game folder
Note 4: Qually is 30 min unlimited laps
Note 5: Racing Room must be given to all driversand this works both ways.Divebombing into and across a corner denies people the chance to make the corner correctly just as much as someone obliviously (or deliberately) cutting the nose off of another driver who has achieved partial overlap fairly. And The kerbs are not deemed as track, therefore 2 wheels must be within the white lines, on the tarmac, At All Times..
Note 8: you can run about 18 laps on a full tank so you have to pit at least 2 times !

Server password: click here
Racing rules: click here

Entry List:
  1. Rupe wilson #14
  2. Paul Bennett #12
  3. Marcin Piatkiewicz #8
  4. Dmytro Botnarenko
  5. Norman Bruce #11
  6. Hans Sneep #9
  7. Warren Schembri #17
  8. Kjell Eilertsen #32
  9. Paul Barrass #2
  10. Tony Wiltshire #57
  11. Antonio Tavares #81
  12. Peter van Zanten #3
  13. Steven Walker #20
  14. Roland Warmenhoven
  15. Yves Larose #5
  16. Guus Verver #19
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver
  26. Driver
  27. Driver
  28. Driver
Rules:

This is being held in our Club, using Club Rules, and should be driven in that spirit.

The Car: Jaguar MKII 4.2

The MKII was never sold from the factory with a 4.2 litre engine, but it is definitely an easy transplant.
5 speed gearbox.7000 rpm rev limit.265 bhp & 5750 rpm
Detuned E Type engine, and fitted E Type tyres.
Body weight increased but Centre of Gravity lowered.
Ride height lowered slightly.

Last edited:
This is an Endurance event with pit stops

1. There is no practice time for this event on the night at 19:00 GMT its 30 mins of qually time
  2. Race start at 19:30GMT - its about a 80 min race..
  3. Please take it easy on your opening laps its a long race lets all enjoy the race its just for fun as are all club races..
  4. Fuel x2 pit stops will be required, approx 18 laps each stint.. (you won't make it on a one stop strategy..)
  5. Tyres x2. You will be able to make it to 18 laps per tyres set depends on how you drive.
  6. Please don't discuss lap times but feel free to talk about setup, how to drive the car, racing line and everything else.
  7. feel free to post your setups.
  8. Before pit entry you will of announced you are making a pitstop
  9. We will be running a couple of practice night for this event so post when you would like this
  10. here is how to alter your plr file for the pits stops ( Click me ) pit stop hints provided by Warren Dawes:thumbsup:
  11. XD is very useful for this event (Click me )
  12. Keep an eye on this it may be updated as we test more :)
  13. Our full hints and tips for GTL can be found HERE
  14. We are trying to get some more liveries for the event. We had a few problems in testing, due to way the files are set out...Update.. see below for available liveries:)
  15. Jags4.2.jpg
  16. 23 liveries to choose from, pick your livery. Only when all are used do they get used again. Same system as the Mercury Couger. Will put up a link when completed
  17. #1 #2 #3 #4 #5 #6 #7 #8 #9 #10 #11 #12 #12 #13 #14 #15 #16 #17 #18 #19 #20 #32 #57 #81

Last edited:
Nice job Hans, ill try and get the skins sorted out.
The ones that are turned back to GTL files work great, but the others are causing me a few issues
Still working out how to do this with Geditor...
Any ideas guys..:)

Edit..

thanks to Petrolmania for helping me get to grips with Geditor:thumbsup:

Yes, Thanks to Hans he has come up with this endurance event, I also love the slower cars especially the JAAAAAAG :D
Im working on some skins right now, :coffee:
So please bare with me, I have now got the .GTL files working so fingers crossed this is possible and the size will be reduced for the download.
1.5 MB per car as opposed to 5MB :).

Hi Andy can you unpack the mod to your desktop, there you will see a GameData folder, copy and paste this to the main GTL folder were the GTL.exe is.

The way you are wording it makes it sound like you have tried to put the files in the correct folder yourself
by taking the files from inside the GameData folder..

let the game data folder do it for you..
you have had problems with this in the past and the game went wrong..
if your still having problems i suggest a reinstall of the sim ...As i am guessing what is wrong
you may have files in the wrong places from previous attempts to install cars

Hi Rupe
unpacked it to desk top still no joy . ( the problem with the old files waz on the old computer not this new computer installed all my new cars the way you have told me . )
np I will sit this one out . The cars for to-nights race work fine !!!

Andy

We have plenty of time to sort this out before this race,
There is something going wrong somewhere, if your putting the files in the right place then there is something wrong with the sim install.
After the race tonight have a look at trying to sort it out.
This will only come back at some point and go wrong again.
do you have lots of mods in the GT-65 folder it may be clashing.(i have all of the cars we use in the club events.)
maybe take out all that is not needed...
just leave the default ones in there..FOUND HERE if this odesnt work then its a reinstall. We can spend way to long trying to get it to work.. 1 hour and you have a clean install and ready to go Found HERE something to think about its not that hard to do:)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back