Skins Tatuus-Mclaren Merecedes MP4-28 [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.

ML2166

If quizzes are quizzical then what are tests?
Premium
Them wheels look exactly the same as the CM's wheels. Did you re-draw them or just use the original texture from F1 2013?

Them wheels look exactly the same as the CM's wheels. Did you re-draw them or just use the original texture from F1 2013?
i Made the logos and then found an image on google edited it I have not got no F1 Games installed I will download a mod now and check it thanks:)

I might as well looked at a mod before m8 I just looked at Pebz horizon and the center cap looks near the same as the picture I got from google but I only used the center cap and made the rest, I mention to Pebz that he used the wheel blur from F1 , Only a couple of days ago m8 , So I would look a little stupid to do the same thing intentionally :thumbsup:

I Forgot to chage something on the skin I saw in my replay m8 I was not 100% Sure about the Nut but thanks for the heads up m8 just in case anyway it looks even better now;)

ML2166

If quizzes are quizzical then what are tests?
Premium
Yep, the only thing is, you've left the faint white shading line above the Enkei logo on the texture that CM's had on their texture in F1 2013. You can actually see the point where you have either cut it out or painted around it. Just needs a little tidying.

Bram

RaceDepartment Founder
Staff
Premium
This violates our rules you should know by now.

Intellectual Property and Copyright
  • Posts, attachments, uploads or links which contain original files are not allowed.
  • Racing on RaceDepartment servers can only be done with legal purchased gaming and simulation software. Users using pirated software will be removed from our community.
  • When creating free to use mods, car skins, helmets, cars, tracks etc users should seek official permission first from the copyright or trademark holders.

Status
Not open for further replies.

How much money have you spend on your current simracing hardware

• €0-150

Votes: 104 18.8%
  • €151-500

Votes: 145 26.3%
  • €501-1000

Votes: 89 16.1%
  • €1001-1500

Votes: 47 8.5%
  • €1501-3000