AC Tatuus Formula Abarth @ Spa - Thursday 30 July 2015

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Sorry for my strop.

I'd not really driven this car much, much less at this track - I put a good few hours practice in to try and get competitive, which I did - after getting hit twice and having to pit, I couldn't be arsed lapping for half an hour on my own.

Also, these races start at 11pm for me - I stay up to race with you guys when I'd be just as happy in bed.

Never got a good lap together in qualifying which put me down in 8th. In the race I was having a good battle with @Yuri until our race was cut short by being wiped off the track.

@Asterix might be worth checking your replay(s)..

EDIT: Thank's @Akis!!

Last edited:
I haven't done much online racing with Assetto Corsa. It's quite a different animal to rFactor and Stock Car Extreme, which I have used most often.

I had a lonely race at the back of the field. I hope to improve a bit for my next race at Race Department.

Had a decent race. Made a few mistakes, but clawed my way back...finally caught up to Michael on the last lap, after trying my best to catch him the last 5 laps, but then he seemed to have knocked me off in the s's before the long back straight. I'm sure it was an accident, but made me a lil bleek because getting passed him was my goal in the end haha.

Good racing everyone :)

Reactions: Si
I'm glad you liked the race guys :)
@Asterix if you think anyone disadvantaged you during the race, you know the procedure. Try to solve it via pm with the driver involved. If you are not happy with the outcome of the conversation, you can always file a report :)

Event Results

It's fine - just arsey after having put in the leg work to get on terms and then have a few racing incidents left me with smashed wings and on my own. It was a race I thought I could have competed for after the practice I did.

That's racing.

Well heres the incident. Mod Edit: not the place Cayd! ;) I have your pm. I will give you my opinion there. If you wish to escalate it further you know the process. :)

Please try and sort this privately. Poor @Yuri getting caught up in it!

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 77 7.0%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 119 10.8%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 162 14.7%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 304 27.6%
  • 100% offline racing