AC Tatuus Formula Abarth @ Spa - Sat 13 Dec 2014

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
I have been using it for several months without a problem. Do you use the OV1 app? I remember seeing over on the AC forum that it causes problems with several different apps if you have them running at the same time. If you have OV1 installed, that is probably the problem.

First off, apologies to @Jean Fournier, I tried a risky move when I shouldn't have and didn't stay inside like I wanted to. Should have waited for a better opportunity to pass.

Stupid me hit the exit button instead of the return to pits button and I had my qualifying time wiped out because of booking mode :/. Started at the back of the pack, and finished 10th. I should be happy, but I'm not. There were several drivers I know are faster than me who were behind just because of racing incidents or because someone decided to play it tight on fuel again :roflmao: . Decided to start on mediums but I had absolutely no race pace in them. My best lap on the mediums was a 2:27.4. Pitted for gas and went with hard tires and every lap at the end I was in the 2:26s and 2:25s, almost broke into the 2:24s on the last lap. I need to figure out how to lower my times in the turns.

Thanks for the race @Akis Kevrekidis !
Hello, Fred,
No problem for the push. It' my first race with RD. But during 6 laps i wasted 7 "" per laps. Next i have pitstop and 1' for repair.
Jean Fournier

Sorry for all that we need to take a new start. I hit to Simon car on a warm up lap :(. Simon was warping all over at least 5 times per lap. Simon ping was something between 80-120 so I don´t know why that happens. After second start i was behind Simon and i was pretty sure that if I try to overtake him we hit again because warping continues. Luckily Simon went to the pit just after that when I reach him. I go to pit after couple laps and luckily get front of him. In last lap I overtake Stephen Sekholm. There was some huge problems because I was almost 5 sec faster in last laps. I think that this was my only overtake for this race. Tenth in qualify and fourth in race, so everything went almost perfectly for me. Thanks for all, it was really fun to drive with You.

It was really great that there was not one hour booking. Because it is really boring wait one hour for booking mode and after that you can start practice. I think that this is best system for club race. If you don´t want to practice you can come straight to qualifying and you don´t need to wait first one hour booking and then practice time.

Good fun race :thumbsup:. Not surprised that I was the busiest, was battling Christian for most of the race. I was ahead before the pit stop and he was ahead after. Then I tried an overtake near the end which went wrong and so had to do the last few laps with damage.

(@Ron Hämäläinen No need to wait during booking. Once you've booked, you can play offline or switch off PC and do something else).

(Tyre warmer option is a bit redundant if you have a rolling start. Tyres lose all the temp during the pace lap).

Last edited:
First, good call from the admins to switch from booking to immediate join. Second, thanks for restaring the server after that first warmp up lap disaster.

Again, like in the Silverstone, I did a terrible qualifying. Was not able to even be close to my best laps around being almost 1 second slower. Anyway, still a 12 place was not that bad. First lap was clean, but then the following laps I got three close calls by drivers that spun or run out of track and rejoin very close from were I was passing. Two times I had to brake hard and slow down to avoid contact and my position was in threat behind drivers catching on. At one time @Michael Burke was on my gearbox coming to Eau Rouge, but then I did not know what happen. I did not got hit or anything but saw him wildly spinning on the back. Michael, I am really sorry if it was my fault, but I had no contact at all and I think there was not even any kind of warp. A mistake in my setup resulted in an understeering car at the latest part of the stints. I lost a lot of time on my last lap prior to pits, but after the stop I improved my pace. I was in 7 place far from 6 but getting slowly close, until again I ran out of fuel, but this time just before the last chicane, so my car ended on the s/f straight just before the last grid mark sign.

Fun and exciting race. Nice again to see a full grid. Competition is getting good. Lastly, I have to congratulate the lapped cars, they did a great job getting lapped.

Simon was warping all over at least 5 times per lap. Simon ping was something between 80-120 so I don´t know why that happens

Am I missing something? Are there any specifics ports I need to open as a client? only I am hearing this a lot. I have a very 100mbs fibre connection and have no problems in other sim/game.

Also getting a HUGE amount of micro stutters which im sure doesn't help!

I7 3820 @4,4ghz
titan Black
16gb Ram

Also prefer the non-booking mode. Sometimes I can only join mid-quali, which completely eliminates me from numerous events because I can't sit at my PC 2 hours before the actual race to book.

That was a nice race and a lot of fun! After this race I think I've got a bit better feeling of the car and a bit more confidence in going close by distance. And this was also the most clean race for me, with no crashes (after restart), and with only one penalty for going wide at Stavelot. I think it's my main improvement for now! Thank for the race guys!

We had some fun at the end of the first stint, my tyres were completely destroyed and was really hard to keep the car on the black stuff, I saw you getting closer and closer, and I was trying my best to keep you behind, until you passed me on the last chicane and I decided to pit. I think you stopped the lap after that and went ahead of me, but I passed you and then you got penalised I guess, because we had pretty similar pace and you lost a lot of time there.
Also had some fun trying to chase Mati on the first laps, but I had to back off a lil cos the tyres were really wearing out.

Besides that, pretty lonely race with big gap behind and ahead, was really fun tho, it's my first 'long' race here with pit stops, and deffinetly it won't be the last!

Simon, here you can see how it looks for my angle.
Everybody else in this race was going normally without warping.

Great. Well thanks for that....I did ask for assistance not proof..

I won't be running in any events from now on. :mad:

Yes, that was really fun to compete with you @Roger Bertran, good job!:thumbsup:
Btw, i think i've lost some time at the start of the second stint also because of my faulty decision to refuel a full tank at the pits and that was really hard to keep on track after you. I managed to reduce the gap a bit only at the end of the race, when i think you've started saving tyres.

Great. Well thanks for that....I did ask for assistance not proof..

I won't be running in any events from now on. :mad:

:(

It is frustrating to figure out what is going on. I have been having some problems with getting disconnected during the race. and I have no clue what is going on. I don't warp during the race, but all the sudden I get disconnected. I have no problems with teamspeak, and my cable TV doesn't goof up. I think it is my router, but I don't know.

Before the race yesterday, I restarted the router just in case before the race and I still got disconnected during practice. I then rebooted the router + cable modem, rejoined and had no problem the rest of the race. For me, its hard to troubleshoot something that only happens occasionally, but does happen at the most inopportune times.

@Andrej Svajger not sure if you saw my post earlier. Do you use the OV1 app? I have heard it causes crashed sometimes because it interferes with some other apps.

@Andrej Svajger not sure if you saw my post earlier. Do you use the OV1 app? I have heard it causes crashed sometimes because it interferes with some other apps.
Did see your post but no, i'm not using it. But to be honest, i'm not sure which of the many apps i have installed is giving me headaches. One day i'll just reinstall AC again and hope for more luck.
Are you on wifi or cable connected? Wifi setups might cause the behavior you're experiencing.

Last edited:
@Simon Knight I hope the mini-teleports you had at the mp race was an one-time thing...

About the micro-stutters, there are 2 things I'd suggest.

1st: enable v-sync (that fixed my micro-stuttering). It makes the game super-smooth.

2nd: uninstall all apps. Don't just disable them. Go to the python\apps folder and move everything to another directory. If that fixes it, then start adding apps back one at a time.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 78 7.0%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 122 10.9%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 164 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 309 27.6%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 444 39.6%