Tatuus Formula Abarth 01 @ Vallelunga

Michael, I was doing 1.35 in the beginning and was also surprised at how slow I was. But as you'll see, one needs to push hard, brake hard and be fast and smooth in the corners as otherwise lots of time is lost

Down to a 1:33.332 after making some more laps...Can get into the 32's for sure if I could put an entire lap together...I love the set; absolutely stable unless I do something really dumb...Thank you so much for sharing

I can't even wrap my head around how to run 3 seconds faster but that is the story of my sim-racing life.

No! It's exactly the same gear. What do you mean? You dont have a problem with the pedals dont you!? With my old G25 pedals, the brake was always slightly pressed as they got old and calibration was bad.

Can you check???

My pedals are fine...I have CSR Elites....I check with the pedal app every few days...I'm going to third gear in the last turn....both of the really tight Left hand hairpins I'm pretty sure I am going to first...I will go do some more laps and try not to shift so much.

I will also check my pedals while I'm there.

Last edited:
Your way is faster 1:32.912

I had a lap where I was flat flying....ass was actually sliding about the turns and feeling good...lots of green on the delta...ran out of talent and looped it with 3 turns to go...

4th gear faster for sure in last turn...keeping it in 5th before turn 4 (? first big right hand sweeper) seems to be better than going to 6th...

edit: down to a 1:32.628

Last edited:
Am I the only one constantly bottoming out with this setup in the fast right-hand corner after the start/finish straight? Thanks for sharing, Stefan!

A race setup that's easy on the tyres and also very handy over a single lap.
Tuned to the lack of high speed corners of the track, in order to make a compromise so that it's quick in the high speed first sector, and quick in the low speed, traction dependent second and third sectors.

VFAC Hotlap - Vallelunga
by Chris Stacey on RaceDepartment

Attachments

• Formula Abarth.ini
    1.4 KB · Views: 1,480
Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back