Resource icon

Skins Tatuus Ferrari F138 1.4

Login or Register an account to download this content
pebz submitted a new resource:

Tatuus ferrari F138 - tatuus skin

Tatuus ferrari F138

First go at skinning for Assetto corsa...

Car is done in HD 4096

Also Included is:

Preview pictures

HD steering wheel

HD Pirelli tyres... slicks only for now.

Installation:
Paste into your C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\assettocorsa\content\cars\tatuusfa1\skins Directory.
For the tyres just copy the colour tyre you want to use .dds files into the Ferrari F138 folder...

2mwcgoy.jpg

enjoy pebz...:)

Read more about this resource...

LOL , You can not just use peoples works as Templates then take textures from other games them Blur textures are straight from F1 2013 Awesome Job:thumbsup:

Nice one Pebz.

Good to see you on this side of the tracks, so to speak.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Got any proof?
If he would have asked to use my skin I would not have been bothered but I spent a lot of time creating mine from scratch in total about 4 Hours in 4096 4KHD for someone to just take the easy route heres your proof ;) its down to 1pxl out of 16777216 pxl LOL
He also used the F1 2013 Motion Blur from the Tires and then Updated the Mod after I mentioned it.

Last edited:
@ chargingcar

LMFAO :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

I have been releasing mods on RD since 2010, I ain't some noob who don't no what there doing.

I'm more than capable enough to find my way around skin without a official template.
All of my works are & have always been done from base game files, there are a few people on RD that matter who know this...

I've got nothing to hide, if the forum moderators want i will send them the PSD file with all the different layers that made up this skin including the template I used as proof.

Your so called proof is one logo in a similar position... WTF putting a logo on the rear wing in such a small area is going to be similar.

And as to the tyre blur you just had to mention for all to see, I removed the texture as i didn't want to cause any legality issues for RD or myself.

Just downloaded some of your stuff & you haven't used any textures from other games eh... those intermediate textures look identical to CM'S F1 2013...:speechless:

Oh & by the way take a look at your Pirelli tyres the P on the P zero doesn't even line up, you haven't even done the GOMMA_BASE_nm.dds properly...
So why the **** would i want to use any of your works.

If you want to release loads of mods & be known as Mr No.1 that's up to you.
three words for you... Quality over Quantity, any day

You can reply with what you must... as far as I'm concerned the subject is over.

@ chargingcar

LMFAO :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

I have been releasing mods on RD since 2010, I ain't some noob who don't no what there doing.

I'm more than capable enough to find my way around skin without a official template.
All of my works are & have always been done from base game files, there are a few people on RD that matter who know this...

I've got nothing to hide, if the forum moderators want i will send them the PSD file with all the different layers that made up this skin including the template I used as proof.

Your so called proof is one logo in a similar position... WTF putting a logo on the rear wing in such a small area is going to be similar.

And as to the tyre blur you just had to mention for all to see, I removed the texture as i didn't want to cause any legality issues for RD or myself.

Just downloaded some of your stuff & you haven't used any textures from other games eh... those intermediate textures look identical to CM'S F1 2013...:speechless:

Oh & by the way take a look at your Pirelli tyres the P on the P zero doesn't even line up, you haven't even done the GOMMA_BASE_nm.dds properly...
So why the **** would i want to use any of your works.

If you want to release loads of mods & be known as Mr No.1 that's up to you.
three words for you... Quality over Quantity, any day

You can reply with what you must... as far as I'm concerned the subject is over.
Someone asked for proof I had no intentions of providing any until that point.;)
When it comes to Quality over Quantity I have spent 1000,s of Hours on the Modz that I have created so that is just a matter of opinion:thumbsup:

very nice skin!
But please see attached photo, the ferrari logo on the left body side is wrong, the horse must be looking to the left as all other horses of Ferrari. :D

Attachments

• ferrari horse to left.jpg
    ferrari horse to left.jpg
    892.2 KB · Views: 581
Got to say I fully agree with Pebz on this one.

He's been doing mods for a very very long time.....excellent quality ones at that.
Always done from base game files, and never used anyone else's work as a template to work from.

So he isn't going to start doing that now, and should he.....he produces some of the best skins for cars as it is, no need to lower his standards.

The video shows logos in similar places, but not exact....certain logos will go in certain places leading to a similar nearly identical look for said logos.

I have no doubt whatsoever, Pebz hasn't even probably looked at you texture, let alone copied it. I'm sure he has all the proof on his side he needs to prove this point if needed.

Got to say I fully agree with Pebz on this one.

He's been doing mods for a very very long time.....excellent quality ones at that.
Always done from base game files, and never used anyone else's work as a template to work from.

So he isn't going to start doing that now, and should he.....he produces some of the best skins for cars as it is, no need to lower his standards.

The video shows logos in similar places, but not exact....certain logos will go in certain places leading to a similar nearly identical look for said logos.

I have no doubt whatsoever, Pebz hasn't even probably looked at you texture, let alone copied it. I'm sure he has all the proof on his side he needs to prove this point if needed.
Its ok it was mentioned to me thats all they must have got it wrong then someone asked for proof and is liveries are pretty sweet:thumbsup:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 88 12.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 63 9.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 72 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 44 6.3%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 98 14.0%