AC Tatuus FA01 @ Zandvoort - Tue 12Sep17

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Two questions:
1) Does ACTI telemetry work online too? Mine only works when practicing offline.
2) Is there a way to see who run on the server and which time did they post? You know, to see where I am compered to the others.
Yes it works and you can check some of the times on RSR. Some of us use it.

I've been hearing about Motec telemetry analysis for years but have never looked into it. I see that ACTI generates Motec-compatible data. Is the Motec analysis tool free or at least cheap/good value?

I've been hearing about Motec telemetry analysis for years but have never looked into it. I see that ACTI generates Motec-compatible data. Is the Motec analysis tool free or at least cheap/good value?
As far as I understood the thread of the download, it's all free and all in that bundle, with a demo project!
So it's more or less "plug and play"

1) ACTI online: should work I guess, but I just downloaded this great tool but didn't have time to try it yet. So no clue, sorry!

2) Who's on the server: I can recommend to use "Content Manager" so you can have a quick look on your favorite servers in under 20 seconds :)

Lap Times: We have this little more or less unwritten rule to not write laptimes. For this event, as it is to LEARN about racing in general and about the setup you are allowed to post and discuss about laptimes, if you think the general discussion will benefit from it.
Example: I didn't made my laptime visible for the video, as I posted is to give an impression and to help with the driving it self. No need of a time for that.

If it's about "I did a blah with rear wing set to XY and a blah2 with rear wing set to YZ", then yeah, times are needed to discuss about time vs safety etc. :)

When you are on the Server you can see the laptimes of this session. But since they are only 30/20/20/20 minutes long... You won't see any. To make them visible I would have to implement sTracker but that requires some port forwarding and at the moment there are other things to do for the Tech Admins :)

Long text, but I think it was all necessary. If you interpret any of this as harsh or unfriendly, it's not meant to be. I'm looking forward to gain you as a new regular driver! The fact that you ask and car alone shows, that you would be a nice addition for us! :thumbsup:
Thank you very much! I didn't know any of that. Hopefully just acting as a decent human being will help me in not braking any other unwritten rule eheheh

Thank you very much! I didn't know any of that. Hopefully just acting as a decent human being will help me in not braking any other unwritten rule eheheh
Hehe the unwritten rules won't have any impact if you would break them any other than a little notification from me :)
And like someone once told me "I have the feeling that acting as a decent human being (using just common sense) is actually a true superpower":laugh:

So yeah, you should be totally fine, I'm just a normal guy and driver too! :)

Nooooo I have to retire my participation for family matters. :( I really wanted to race the Tatuus Abarth with you, and practice was going good. Hopefully I'll have my maiden RD race very soon.

Nooooo I have to retire my participation for family matters. :( I really wanted to race the Tatuus Abarth with you, and practice was going good. Hopefully I'll have my maiden RD race very soon.
We race with the tatuus every week, so don't worry about that.

Signing you out now, don't be sorry, we have a few reserves waiting. Real life is more important :)
I'm sorry but I have to unsubscribe from the list

Really? That's awesome! See you next week then!
giphy.gif

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back