AC Tatuus FA01 @ Silverstone International - Tue 10Oct17

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
@Bobby Pennington I hope you watch this so you definitely wanna join us again! :D
Oh you know I want to. I just hope I don't make the highlight reel puffing smoke:p Great video and comments btw;) and yes you handled that white line:
like-a-boss-700x437.jpg
:D:D

Great highlights @RasmusP , nicely put together! Wow I'd almost forgotten how long we were battling, I need to rest again now after just watching it back!

Reckon I'll need to practice a bit anyway so I can get you back at your home race next week :ninja::roflmao:

Great highlights @RasmusP , nicely put together! Wow I'd almost forgotten how long we were battling, I need to rest again now after just watching it back!

Reckon I'll need to practice a bit anyway so I can get you back at your home race next week :ninja::roflmao:
The battle never ended! You were still chewing off my rearwing at the final lap. And finally took a big bite after the finish line :D

I'm looking forward to the divebombs at T1 :roflmao:
Took me by surprise too! Surely must be those staff carbon brakes :whistling::roflmao:
Don't you wonder why I'm never the first on the server? There is some hidden stage 1 Tatuus, only reachable with admin rights :p:p:p

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 379 16.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 257 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 247 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 181 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 304 13.0%