AC Tatuus FA01 @ Silverstone International - Tue 10Oct17

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
I'll keep trying to re join but a roommate is downloading some stuff and my internet is really slow. I probably won't be in this one, don't want to screw up anyone's race from lag or whatever

I'll keep trying to re join but a roommate is downloading some stuff and my internet is really slow. I probably won't be in this one, don't want to screw up anyone's race from lag or whatever
Nah, you have another 20 minutes to rejoin :) Let's try! If it's really awful we will tell you :)

Screenshot_tatuusfa1_ks_silverstone_10-10-117-23-45-24.jpg
Screenshot_tatuusfa1_ks_silverstone_10-10-117-23-44-55.jpg
Screenshot_tatuusfa1_ks_silverstone_10-10-117-23-45-9.jpg

Tell me somebody has the replay of the first few laps of Race 2. That was fun eheheh. I don't why I was so slow on the first few laps, anyway it provided some good side by side racing.

good races tonight for me. enjoyed 3rd place for few laps after aliens made some mistakes ;) also good battle, or better said escaping Paul at the end of 2nd one. after seeing replay I know that only Paul's empty tank saved me in last chicane :p

Awesome race guys! AWESOME! Blast of my life after many many weeks again! :)
I have all replays and the video of Paul spiking all over the place and Reece' false-positive cut.
I will upload that all tomorrow as I have to leave for bed now.

Thanks for keep on racing even with all the spins and the small grid! :):inlove:

Awesome race guys! AWESOME! Blast of my life after many many weeks again! :)
I have all replays and the video of Paul spiking all over the place and Reece' false-positive cut.
I will upload that all tomorrow as I have to leave for bed now.

Thanks for keep on racing even with all the spins and the small grid! :):inlove:
Likewise, great fun for me too. First race was a bit lonely at times but hey I'll take the podium after a crappy qualy session :roflmao:
Second race was awesome :) Had some great scraps and got some much needed practice driving in close quarters! Despite struggling with a bit of hard tyre related understeer, I actually managed to keep it on the black stuff too for the most part - result! :p

I must have been running a pretty tight line there every lap then Rasmus, as for me nothing really felt different in how I went through the turn xD

So guys, here is my highlights-video from Tuesday!
Only the battles, 8:30min of 20min... says it all :geek::confused::barefoot:

@PsychOXRat you're not the only one with some tight lines :p
@Bobby Pennington I hope you watch this so you definitely wanna join us again! :D

@Neilski absolutely no idea who of us was at fault at our little hugging session. Didn't have the overlap at braking entry but I think I had it at the turn in point.
Anyway this wasn't planned at all, I just braked too late, sorry :ninja::sleep::whistling:

Nice video :D
And wow, did I brake way too early that time? Not sure how you gained so much on me before turn-in... But I'm also not sure about fault - just a racing incident maybe ;)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back