AC Tatuus FA01 @ Monza - Tue 19Sep17

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
First race was a bit of a write off but 2nd was was incredible, so much battling throughout the whole thing, big props to Andy, Hape, Paul and someone else (sorry for your name), some awesome battles and clean racing.

First race was a bit of a write off but 2nd was was incredible, so much battling throughout the whole thing, big props to Andy, Hape, Paul and someone else (sorry for your name), some awesome battles and clean racing.
Yes my eyes lit up when I caught up and found your battle pack going at it - ducking, diving, drafting...I had a ringside seat, great action :)
Props to you guys from what I remember for the close battle through Ascari right in front of me, wow :alien:;)

I won't write anything about these starts... Please all watch the replays in slow motion and see what went wrong, we really need to work on that :rolleyes::roflmao:

But as always, I'm going to give you an example of what can happen while racing, but what you definitely shouldn't do...
Here it comes, my Verstappen move between @F1Warrior33 and @DJ Ballistic. I'm really sorry David! I saw you were able to keep going, glad you could, won't happen again man!

I won't write anything about these starts... Please all watch the replays in slow motion and see what went wrong, we really need to work on that :rolleyes::roflmao:

But as always, I'm going to give you an example of what can happen while racing, but what you definitely shouldn't do...
Here it comes, my Verstappen move between @F1Warrior33 and @DJ Ballistic. I'm really sorry David! I saw you were able to keep going, glad you could, won't happen again man!
Man, i think you don't have to apologize in that situation. You were way faster and you would have overtaken both before the braking point. The gap was definitely there and 3 cars can fit on track.

Man, i think you don't have to apologize in that situation. You were way faster and you would have overtaken both before the braking point. The gap was definitely there and 3 cars can fit on track.
Thanks man, thought the same while going for it. But should've slammed the brakes the moment they closed it :ninja::barefoot:

Both moved a little bit to the inside. Watched it in 12x slow motion from above. I pulled too much to the right but they just didn't see me coming. Sh*t happens :whistling:
Well, then it's their fault. I would have done the same thing you did. The gap was there, the difference in speed was more than enough and they were so slow that they lost the right to defend their position. If that happened in real life, you would be the one mad and they would be the guys with a penalty.

Maybe, but only casual club racing :)
At least I had time to prepare my forgotten thread for next week :p
Always see the good in things haha

Wow that was quite a speed differential, must have been a great exit as you said at the time (or could this be the mythical staff turbo kicking in :confused::laugh:).
Then that gap opening up was so inviting, like the parting of the waves, beckoning you to come on through. I can picture it now - angel on one shoulder, Max Verstappen on the other :roflmao:
Seriously though it's totally understandable why you went for it, the gap initially was fine. I guess the closing speed just came as a bit of a surprise. I hope you would have also shared the moment if it came off successfully, would have been a sweet (albeit slightly bold) move :whistling:;)

I saw you not coming, only smoke by the crash.
Today i am gonna see the replay.

Latest News

Are you buying setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back