AC Tatuus FA01 @ Monza - Tue 19Sep17

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event

RasmusP

Premium
fabarth_amateurs-png.203547

Join us for a fun evening of open wheeled club racing action and setup basics.

Wait? What is this?
This event is meant to be the step between the normal Club Races and the Social events.
That means an easy to drive car with clear racing affinity and a more and more open setup.
The goal of this event is to get used to play with the basics of the car setup without getting too technical about it.

Who can join?
All premium members can sign up for this event and we have unlimited slots available so make sure to bring a friend. Sign up below and make sure to tag fellow community members who you think are up for a challenge!

Not a premium member yet but interested to race with our group of friendly drivers? Click here for more information and learn how you can participate as well.

Server and Teamspeak Password: click here (TEAMSPEAK IS MANDATORY)
Teamspeak Installation Guide: click here
Racing Club Rules: click here
Incident Reporting: click here
Tracks, Cars, Apps Installation Guide:
click here
(Handy guide to install non AC content)

Server Name:

• RACEDEPARTMENT.COM EU Tatuus FA01 #2 (active ; check if mod is working before raceday!)
Cars: Tatuus FA01
Track: Monza NoCut (5793m) (26) Download

Fixed Setup:
Camber, Dampers, Springs locked to default
Driving Assists: ABS: no ; TC: yes
Jump Start: Drive Through

App: Helicorsa 0.6 Download

Tuesday, 19-Sep-17
Practice:
19:00 GMT (30 minutes)*
Qualifying: 19:30 GMT (20 minutes)
Race1: 19:50 GMT (20 minutes)
Race2: 20:10 GMT (20 minutes)

*Note that daylight savings are active. 19:00 GMT = 20:00 BST = 21:00 CEST.

Entry List Server 1
  1. RasmusP Ask me anything in Teamspeak
  2. @BhZ
  3. @hape
  4. @PietD
  5. @DJ Ballistic
  6. @Szymon Olizarowicz
  7. @PsychOXRat
  8. Neilski
  9. @Paul Glover
  10. @F1Warrior33
  11. Eddy
  12. @illia92
  13. @RainhamIron
  14. Bobby Pennington
  15. @Roberto Dominici
  16. @Franco Ardizzone
  17. @JoelK
  18. @Darky86
  19. @Leprekaun
  20. @W.Fox
  21. @Martin Fiala
  22. @Ken Bell
  23. @sebagtt
  24. @blu3sm4n
  25. @sanguinerose1985
  26. @EmBo_

UTP #94 RP

Reserves please stay off the server when official practice starts. Staff will let you know on Teamspeak when and if you can enter the server :)

Reserves:
  1. @SirVanhan

Attachments

• PoleOrNothing_soft.ini
    1.4 KB · Views: 486
  • Race_medium.ini
    1.4 KB · Views: 472
  • Fast&Safe_Soft.ini
    1.4 KB · Views: 566
Last edited:

RasmusP

Premium
IMPORTANT INFO:
Hey Guys!
I was working on a little mod with @Captain Condescending the last week and it's finished.
I'm gonna use it in our Tatuus Races on Tuesdays from now on as a Pilot-Series and see if it's really working as awesome as I think! :)
The mod basically just makes the track cut detection work as it is intended to. That means:

- Qualifying laps will be invalidated with even 1 mm of cutting! So the start positions will be 100% cut free and fair!
[Beware: due to a little bug laps can be invalidated if you are right at the limit and your wheels bounce too violently due to bumps. Try and if needed keep a few mm extra space!]

- Also we all will get the "CUT DETECTED" notification every time we cut in practice or Qualy, which will show us the limit in an easy and casual way. Just push as hard as you can without caring about the limits in these two sessions.
No harm will be done other than an invalidated lap for you!

- Sadly the notification doesn't show in a race session, the lap time gets red though.
In this session nothing will be changed. The rules still apply like in every other race before!
If you do cut -> lift the throttle completely just for a little moment to show that you acknowledged it and nothing will happen.
Only do that if it is safe to do so! We are not here to limit the racing or to enforce unrealistic rules.

Note: This mod is NOT to limit our driving more than it is. It's actually achieving the opposite since you are "free to cut" in Practice AND in Qualy! You check out the limits without anyone watching over your shoulder! :)
But in the race it's still the same as before.

Installation:
Click on the Link above and download the zip file. Don't bother with the server edition, it's only for hosting events with this mod!
You go into the normal folder and put the content folder in your Assetto Corsa installation folder: ...\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\

It will only ADD new layouts to the tracks. No file will be modified or overwritten!
If you only want to add the track that we use in the certain event: click deeper into the folders and only copy over the folder of the track we gonna use.
A general tutorial video about installing mods is linked in the first post of this tread.

If you have any questions just ask!
The Server will be online right after this week's event so you can check if you are fine for the next race. If not, you won't be able to connect! (or to even find the server when you have the "?"-filter active!)

Have fun and see you on track! :)
Here comes the download link again:
ACNC NoCut Tracks - Stricter Track Limits for Kunos Tracks 1.0

Here is a little video:

Signing myself up :)

Weather: Getting a bit warmer after the cold Zandvoort!
~ 22°C Air
~ 30°C Track
Wind:
~ none

Next week's track:
Brands Hatch - GP

helpful tips
Fixed Setup:
Camber, Dampers, Springs locked to default
Driving Assists: ABS: no ; TC: yes
Jump Start: Drive Through
Apps:
- enable the default "Trackmap" app!
- Helicorsa 0.6 Download
- ACRL Fuel 1.2 Download
Assetto Corsa Car Setup Directory

A message to all Drivers

If you run off track, you have to check and see that its clear before you re-enter the track. Do not just keep the gas pinned and pull back on track.
When entering the track from the pits stay off the racing line until you are up to speed and do not race on your out lap. Let other drivers by in qualifying.
On re-entering the track stay off the racing line until you are up to race speed and do not block any fast approaching car. Remember, you've made the mistake by going off so let them by cleanly.

Golden Rule

1. Be 100% sure it's not your fault and just carry on like nothing happened and take the risk of being banned for 30 days.
  2. Play on the safe side and wait for the affected drivers, knowing 100% sure you will not get a ban.
Track limits
  1. No more than 2 wheels over the white/yellow line without a complete lift of the gas please if it is safe to do so.
    You will be penalized if you break our rules
Note: Please use your full real name in teamspeak. Not doing so may result in you being kicked from the server if an admin cannot identify you as a premium member.

Last edited:

RasmusP

Premium
Home race! I'm in!

Me too. Rasmus, will you provide a setup as you did for Zandvoort? Anyhow, thx for that one.
Yes, I will do that. In fact I'll do that for every race :) Too many setup options now to let anyone alone with it. Might not be the fastest, but you will always be safe and quite competitive with it!
Monza is like Imola for me so yes plz, and look forward to using new app!
Just a little note: it's a simple track-layout mod. No app or anything. Sorry for necking on your wording, just wanna make it clear for the rest of us :)
Sign me up. ;)

and me pls :D

Okay guys! Adding you all now. Thanks for starting the list again! :cool::thumbsup::inlove:

RasmusP

Premium
Rasmus, where your setup can be found and downloaded? thx
Give me some time man:roflmao::unsure:
I don't have them prepared, I learn from week to week and provide the setup after I got some practice. Sometimes I won't get it done until Tuesday morning :(
But you will always get a setup before the event starts so you have at least the one hour of practice and qualy to get used to it before the race.
If you want to create your own before I provide mine feel free to discuss about the settings.
As stated in the start post, this event series with the tatuus is about to learn how to build a setup :)

Last edited:

How much money have you spend on your current simracing hardware

• €0-150

Votes: 92 19.0%
  • €151-500

Votes: 127 26.3%
  • €501-1000

Votes: 85 17.6%
  • €1001-1500

Votes: 42 8.7%
  • €1501-3000

Votes: 48 9.9%