• “Just being a mediocre driver has never been my ambition. That's not my style” ― Michael Schumacher
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Have a chance to win a copy of F1 2017 The Game (PC) by following RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and / or YouTube.

US Tatuus F4 @ Karlskoga Motorstadion - Sunday 19th March 2017

Discussion in 'R3E Racing Club & Leagues' started by Christian Moreau, Mar 13, 2017.

Added to Calendar: 19-03-17
  1. Christian Moreau

Christian Moreau
    The real Canadian Prime Minister Premium

Ratings:
    +1,590
    [​IMG]
    Back at Karlskoga to finish off the week with this fun little open wheeler!

All premium members can sign up for this event and we have unlimited slots available so make sure to bring a friend. Sign up below and make sure to tag fellow community members who you think are up for a challenge!

Join us
    Not a premium member yet but interested to race with our group of friendly drivers? Click here for more information and learn how you can participate as well.

Server and Teamspeak Password: click here
    Racing Club Rules: click here

Server Name:
    RACEDEPARTMENT.COM US
    Cars: Tatuus F4
    Track: Karlskoga Grand Prix

Practice: 21:00 EDT | 01:00 GMT - (30 minutes)
    Qualifying: 21:30 EDT | 01:30 GMT - (10 minutes)
    Race: 21:40 EDT | 01:40 GMT - (25 minutes)

Entry List
    1. Christian Moreau
    2. Dale Smith
    3. Skidmeister
    4. Free slot
    5. Free slot
    6. Free slot
    7. Free slot
    8. Free slot
    9. Free slot
    10. Free slot
    11. Free slot
    12. Free slot
    13. Free slot
    14. Free slot
    15. Free slot
    16. Free slot
    17. Free slot
    18. Free slot
    19. Free slot
    20. Free slot

Last edited: Mar 19, 2017
  2. Dale Smith

Dale Smith
    Premium

Ratings:
    +131
    I'm in, but the time slot is still an hour too late for most ppl on the east coast since the daylight time change. I will be in Boss Racing #33

• Like Like x 1
  3. Christian Moreau

Christian Moreau

Ratings:
    +1,590
    You're in Dale. :) I need to ask though, since I don't really understand your complaint about the daylight time change. Pardon my ignorance if I am wrong, but I would think that daylight savings time only affects the first couple of days while people adjust. The event still runs at the current 21:00 EST, which is necessary anyways seeing as 20:00 EST would be too early for people on the West coast.

I'm just a little confused as I don't see the issue here. :O_o:

4. Skidmeister

Skidmeister
    It's useless to put on the brakes when upside down Premium

Ratings:
    +212
    I'm in #28 , I'll set my clocks back so it seems later

• Like Like x 1
  5. Dale Smith

Dale Smith
    Premium

Ratings:
    +131
    Guess I was so tired I couldn't think!

I will be in #33

The same race on Sat was wonderful. I hope we can get a good turnout.

• Like Like x 2
    • Haha Haha x 1
  6. Skidmeister

Skidmeister

Ratings:
    +212
    Yeah we had a dozen cars out for that one, no idea why nobody is signing up here....

7. Christian Moreau

Christian Moreau

Ratings:
    +1,590
    This was another one of my experiments to see how many people have the F4 or were interested in driving it. For the time being, it seems that I've nailed the 4 classes to TT RS VLN, FR US, GT3 and DTM. I want to get some DTM '92 races in there since they are really fun to drive but I'm not sure how to those will fair.

We'll keep to the regular schedule starting this week. Sunday will be a GT3 event since the M6 just came out and would be a good time for people to try it out in a race.

Looks like we'll have to cancel this one. :(

• Like Like x 1
  8. Skidmeister

Skidmeister

Ratings:
    +212
    DTM 92 would be fun, I know Dale and myself are willing to try racing about anything most days and have.
    We have not found the speed in GT3's yet but haven't given up trying either.
    Not much of a race with 3 cars in it though. They ran 2 short races one with a reverse grid on the second one Saturday.
    That actually worked out a lot better than I thought. It might be a lot of fun for the slower guys to see what it's like up front.
    And give guys like you a chance to drive thru the pack. Just another option to consider. It might even keep some guys around if they are out early in the first race.
    I'm looking to sign up for more races later this week Christian, just working on hardware issues at the moment. As soon as I have them ironed out you will see me signing up for more races. I like Sonoma and will make every effort to get ready for it. Be nice to see the FR run on some big fast tracks too. Thanks for all you efforts they are greatly appreciated.

9. Dale Smith

Dale Smith
    Premium

Ratings:
    +131
    So far the racers I am finding here with RaceD are very good in terms of keeping a level head not matter what the car. So whatever cars that are chosen are sure to be fun. I prefer the vintage cars like the 92 DTM, Group A, Group 5 and such. But will join in on most anything.

10. Christian Moreau

Christian Moreau

Ratings:
    +1,590
    We'll cancel this one and try again next week. :)

• Agree Agree x 1