1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PC tatuus at silverstone is 1.05.724 any good?

Discussion in 'Assetto Corsa' started by anthony byron, Dec 4, 2013.

1. just seeing if my laptime is any good so i dont get creamed when multi is out
    this is on pro mode all aids off except auto clutch
    just default setup
    thats my PB i usually consistantly do low 1.16's

cant wait for AC to be able to compare times over steam
  2. Dinca Andrei

Dinca Andrei
    Premium Member

I had a go for the first time in this combo....it really fits the track :)

After a while.....

3. Here's my PB so far.

4. An update, new PB. :) Btw, no assists except auto-lutch and default setup.

5. My Pb, just did a few round, so there is definitely room for improvement
    Done with default setup, and all assists off (clutch on)
    btw, it was done in practice, not in hotlap mode, but i didnt cut any corners anyway

6. geez you all beat me lol i wonder where i loose my time compared to you fellas
    • Haha Haha x 1
  7. Try to carry the speed through the corners.
    The car hasnt got that much power to regain lost energy.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. 1.03.116 here, default setup. Stil 2 or 3 tenths to find before trying another setup.This is addicting :)
  9. WR at RSR is 1:01.104
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Might I suggest that you all get the RSR timing app, makes it easy to keep track of the times...:)
  11. How can we do it? Thanks.
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Marian Zelenka

Marian Zelenka
    The downforce is strong with this one. Premium Member

13. Thank you,

Should we do something to be there? Our times aren't automatically recorded?
  14. Sign up at RSR, download the app, install it into your root folder (steam, steam apps. common, assetto corsa) once you are in the car (in hotlap mode only) move your mouse to right side of screen and look for live timing app, open it and move it wherever you want on screen
  15. Ok, so you must download the app to take part in the ranks?

edit: saw now the last message, thank you!
  16. Marian Zelenka

Marian Zelenka
    The downforce is strong with this one. Premium Member

Yeah, but no need to start embarassing yourself so soon on some leader board unless you are an alien. :roflmao:
    • Like Like x 1
  17. Why only aliens get to have fun? Some of the combos have several hundred times set and we can't all be number one. Fun to see where you stack up and then try to go faster and move up...For me it makes hotlapping far less boring.
  18. 1:04.888 is the best I can do with default set...If I could put a lap together it would be about a second quicker but putting it together is the hard part. lol