1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Tatra Dunaj Tour / Tatra Donau Tour - Presentation of our Tatra 613 for Racer

Discussion in 'Racer' started by francomk, Apr 9, 2010.

1. Hello guys!
    I´m going to present our racer version of Tatra 613 on club meeting next weekend.
    My friend (involved in Tatra-project :) ) will be there too.
    I´ll bring my PC, steering wheel and equipment there. Tatra owners will compete on the same track, Polish Roads for example. And I will make fast lap on Nordschleife:rolleyes:
    [​IMG]

Any more ideas ? :)

2. turbocharged of this engine?

3. Alexander Knoll

Alexander Knoll
    NEVER GIVE UP!!

LoL Tom, no turbo...please^^

4. lol no no no

Maybe have another car that they can drive on a track like Polish Roads (like another Tatra product?)

5. lol got the idea! (i)

sorry! what about a good and old volvo?? 460 glt is nice to drive around polish and to get some hot lap in the green hell!

6. Thanks for ideas, guys. I wanted to ask about forms of presentation, to be precise. Owners will drive our car in racer and compete, I hope they´ll like it. I´ll let them set laptimes on Polish Roads.
    Does anybody have good track for presentation? I have many tracks, but if somebody has a private track, I wouldn´t be angry :redface:

7. KS95

KS95
    RACER Moderator

Luthobu certainly has some interesting private tracks :p

8. Thanks everybody, I´m leaving and going on the meeting today. Have a nice weekend!

9. KS95

KS95
    RACER Moderator

I'd wish you good luck but it's probably too late now. How did it go? :p

10. hahaahaa very good"!