1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion in 'Stock Car Extreme' started by oppolo, Aug 29, 2012.

1. I managed to find all tracks of GSC in this site http://stockcar.globo.com/ except for Tarumã, has it also another name like some others tracks?
  2. Dave Begley

Dave Begley
    Premium Member

3. Taruma has not received maintenance nor investment from owners for a long time, and with the advent of Velopark (thanks God, a nice race complex nearby) has been written off the calendar for some time - thus finally forcing them to invest. This year, Taruma (Tarumã) is back, after major revamping. I'm a fan of this circuit. It is very challenging, tricky curves, high speed close combat track. Let's see how it goes from now on.
  4. yup, I'm trying all tracks and...in the cities, in the country, flat, in the hill, this game rocks, thanks REIZA!
    • Like Like x 1
  5. For those interested in Tarumã history, I suggest you visit this blog:

It is in portuguese, but you can always use Google Translator and paste the above url. Like Fernando Zart said, Tarumã is experiencing long years of decay and abandon, sadly, but there are still some races.