Targa Florio GTR Evolution

Kimmo Kokkonen

Lord GTR3, His master's voice
Premium
Hi

Targa Florio track converted to GTRE, online host and Beta testers needed, if you are interested so just PM me, thanks. Should be fun, can't wait!

Targa_gtre_retro_Opel.jpg

Ps. Retro Pack works fine with this...

Cheers!

Is this done with the permission of the original creators...?
Oh yes of course, permission for rF conversion granted, permission for release still needed. So at first this track should tested and for that I need your help, thanks. So the online test should be some private session only for the regular members already driven here, oke. So if you can give some server time for this you will have this track for racing...endu calling...please

You have a PM on the way then... :)

Oh yes of course, permission for rF conversion granted, permission for PUBLIC release still needed, rF conversion team just had their version for testing so they just check that all is ok before the release, if so then they will show the green light for me. Private Beta testing still available so please join if you have some time to test this little track LOL...

You may not know me so well but check this: http://www.nogripracing.com/forum/showpost.php?p=1437573&postcount=10

So at least 21 Beta testers still needed, this track will never come out from here without a full grid beta test...so...come on it's free and it's legal...

More Beta testers still needed please join asap, the first race not happen so soon so you will have time to learn this track before it, also the race will not be so serious racing but we just testing how this track works online with a full grid, ok.

So one little bug founded from GTRE version as the cobblestone material is not correct for Race07 but it works fine in GTR2, so I will check it asap and will release corrected version before the race. also please report all mistakes you can find so I can correct them before the first race...GTR2 version works fine, there could be some little differences between GTRE and GTR2 and Beta testing is the best way to find them as 1 man can't do all the driving work with track like this long, oke.

So still needed at least 18 drivers so come on...thanks!

And also I found some texture problems with Retro Pack but those mistakes not show with any other mod??? So there's some material or texture conflict with Retro Pack, Simbin please correct your MOD LOL.

I'd love to test the TF. I tried PM but your box is full.
I have the rFactor version and I have done over 10 laps of it (doesn't sound like much, but it's a long track)

I doubt I'd survive for long on this track, as it all tends to go horribly wrong for me on rFactor. But I'd still be happy to lend a hand with testing. And am also eagerly anticipating a release. :)

I'd love to test the TF. I tried PM but your box is full.
I have the rFactor version and I have done over 10 laps of it (doesn't sound like much, but it's a long track)

10 laps in the same session that's a lie...but hey 1 material issue with GTRE cobblestones and rumbles solved. A new updated Beta version will be out this weekend, already shared Beta version removed so hope you can still wait few days, oke!

Must say that the rFactor version sucks! These GTR2 and GTRE versions work much better for me, surprice surprice :O

GTR2 & GTRE Targa Florio Beta 2.1 - The 1st release candidate shared with beta testers, I can't find any mistakes if the AIW file not count so finally this should be the release version :tongue:

For online beta testing there's still few spots open...

I managed one full lap offline with the old version where once I hit the cobblestone before the long straight, there was no grip at all. The car would not respond to anything, like it was on oil...

Just making a note in case that hasn't been fixed...

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 352 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 247 10.9%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 243 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 301 13.3%