Targa Florio for rFactor - New Previews

6e66o has released a video slideshow, showing us new previews of the Targa Florio rFactor conversion project. In 1080p too!

kuato, Bud Lucas, Deadeyeski, [dd] Baule, TICTOC, 6e66o, Philrob, Motorfx & seventies are porting the GPL version over to rFactor along with many improvements, include new textures, shaders and AIW.
[PRBREAK][/PRBREAK]
Original preview video for GPL by slowmoe:

Quoted from Virtualr.
Rantam
November 1st, 2009 at 16:07

Please note that it’s not decided yet how the next update of HGT&TC mod is going to be released. Despite after releasing 1.0 we’ve been focused on creating 100% scratch made cars we have also a lot of updates for the cars already included in v1.0, being most of them part of GTL. Releasing all that together would mean that the second update would have a GTL DVD check also, that’s for sure.
Anyway, and I’m repeating myself, nothing is decided yet about in which form the next update it will be released.
Regards
ps. No, we’re not redoing the GTL cars. Simbin’s cars are superb and i guess we all prefer to have new cars.

If something's changed since then, fair enough.

I don't dispute that they will have a disk check of course BUT all I'm debating is whether ISI/SimBin have announced this an acceptable method of making a conversion mod legal?

Where's that official community letter when you need it?

As I understood it, contact had already been made, and the check agreed, for v1 anyway.

We're not running Historix at the moment anyway, so the point is moot for RD. It just more my surprise at the statement, tbh.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back