tapatalk?

Noooooooooo how shall I now feed my addiction on the go? :(
On a more serious note, are you looking into getting it back online, another solution or just not gonna bother with it (I know it has caused issues before)?
RD is working fine on my Android tablet but my iPhone screen (4S, not 5) is a bit small - so if you're using a tablet, give it a go. :)

But I want just the forum on my phone, as well as notifications when threads I follow have new posts, and in a readable format on my iPhone 4. Forums on that screen is completely unreadable unless I'm sitting down holding my phone completely still 20cm from my nose, at which point I could just use a computer instead :p
But that's beside the point, I'm just asking if it's coming back or not. :)

Thanks for the update Xose, I understand that the plugin can (and have) cause issues and I see it as a bonus rather than something the site MUST have. Keep up the great work, I recently became a premium member because I wanna show my support to the awesome work all of you staff are doing here! :)

Thanks for the update Xose, I understand that the plugin can (and have) cause issues and I see it as a bonus rather than something the site MUST have. Keep up the great work, I recently became a premium member because I wanna show my support to the awesome work all of you staff are doing here! :)

Thanks mate.

I actually used it a lot, I don't have a tablet and on my smartfone its a bit painful to browse now, but better than not browsing at all :D

Jep next version of the forums will be fully responsive and compatible with phones, tables and other mobile devices.

Not sure if we roll it out to all or that we keep this a premium member feature as its pretty neat.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 74 12.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 53 8.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 63 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 36 6.0%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 90 14.9%