talent files for AI drivers?

is there possibility to tweak AI takent files (like rfactor or gtr2)?? for example I play F1 season mod and want Alonso be faster than Palmer. what files must I edit for such thing?

With the Content Manager you can adjust every drivers strength and aggression however I've not been able yet to get decent results.

is there any other way?? I can't get content manager to work. and what files exactly I must edit to make differences AI drivers? it seems so difficult in Asseto Corsa :thumbsdown: I remember "old-good" F1 challenge and rfactor. In such old games there was very easy edition Ai drivers and creating custom championships. Developers of Asseto Corsa must look at that and make something similar for AI drivers :devilish:

is there any other way?? Developers of Asseto Corsa must look at that and make something similar for AI drivers :devilish:
Not with that attitude. And Content Manager is incredibly easy to install. With it you can adjust Aggression and Skill percentage per driver (internally AC creates a AI profile per car per session only) for single races, trackdays or whole championships. The influence of those differences depends a lot on used car and track. A 60% AI will crash more often around the Nordschleife than around Monza

I think it's here:

a7CH1G9.jpg

hlnCuBJ.jpg

a7CH1G9

hlnCuBJ

Cool ! thx !
I tried this way but i chose F1 formula 79's mod and didn't think to add opponent with the +
I thought that choose 21 opponents was enough but no, you have to add all the cars and set up each one if you want. That's pretty cool and It works fine.
Do you think that it's possible to do something like that with championship ?
Have a nice day ;)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back