1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

talent files for AI drivers?

Discussion in 'Assetto Corsa Modding Discussions' started by tornadof1, Jul 11, 2017.

1. tornadof1

tornadof1

Ratings:
    +0
    is there possibility to tweak AI takent files (like rfactor or gtr2)?? for example I play F1 season mod and want Alonso be faster than Palmer. what files must I edit for such thing?

2. Fabian Biehne

Fabian Biehne
    Premium

Ratings:
    +393
    With the Content Manager you can adjust every drivers strength and aggression however I've not been able yet to get decent results.

3. tornadof1

tornadof1

Ratings:
    +0
    is there any other way?? I can't get content manager to work. and what files exactly I must edit to make differences AI drivers? it seems so difficult in Asseto Corsa :thumbsdown: I remember "old-good" F1 challenge and rfactor. In such old games there was very easy edition Ai drivers and creating custom championships. Developers of Asseto Corsa must look at that and make something similar for AI drivers :devilish:

4. AccAkut

AccAkut

Ratings:
    +684
    Not with that attitude. And Content Manager is incredibly easy to install. With it you can adjust Aggression and Skill percentage per driver (internally AC creates a AI profile per car per session only) for single races, trackdays or whole championships. The influence of those differences depends a lot on used car and track. A 60% AI will crash more often around the Nordschleife than around Monza

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. tornadof1

tornadof1

Ratings:
    +0
    why do they crash? does it depends on track and bad AI line for such tracks as Nordschleife??

6. aphidgod

aphidgod
    Premium

Ratings:
    +907
    Anyone who can't get CM to work probably has no business telling anyone else to get their **** together. :cautious:

• Agree Agree x 2
  7. krissangel

krissangel

Ratings:
    +25
    Hi AccAkut, can you tell me where i can found this in Content Manager. I've got the full version but can't find where to change AI skills. Thx ;)

8. Fat-Alfie

Fat-Alfie

Ratings:
    +1,093
    I think it's here:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

9. krissangel

krissangel

Ratings:
    +25
    Cool ! thx !
    I tried this way but i chose F1 formula 79's mod and didn't think to add opponent with the +
    I thought that choose 21 opponents was enough but no, you have to add all the cars and set up each one if you want. That's pretty cool and It works fine.
    Do you think that it's possible to do something like that with championship ?
    Have a nice day ;)