F1 2010 Taking off in F1 2010?

F1 2010 The Game (Codemasters)
Am curious on how fast you guys take off in the game? is there any science to it? i know if the clutch was working it would be way different but since the clutch doesn't work not sure what to do, every time i take off 7 to 8 cars go right by me. I am on my first season with toro roso any ideas?

if you are driving with a wheel and a pedal you must press your foot half way ( I THINK) like real F1 drivers.. you must also make a note of the revs.. I think the ideal take off RPM is 10000.. its a tough skill and difficult to master.. If you're using a keyboard, its not possible to achieve this at all.

It takes practise and you have to experiment. The right amount of throttle varies with the car, the tyres and the track grip. If the wheels are slipping you'll hear the squeal. You want to press as hard as you can without getting that squeal. Options have better grip so you can start faster, which is one reason why most cars want to open with their options.

Yeah guys if you are playing this game just make sure that your car grip should be on the road other wise you can lose your balance and in results car can be slip and you lose the race.So try to make the grip and be fit on the road.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 559 17.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 379 11.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 341 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 243 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 390 12.1%