Tacito Nunes banned due to cheating

Guys stop being patetic and talking :poop: , off topic!

As most people say, it's re-assuring to know that the board were onto this very quickly and the fact that FSR Manager works really well as an anti-cheat program. But this so called "champion on the brazil" is now no longer a champion!

Well done to all the admins/club board for sorting it out fast and not giving any leeway. Once a cheat, always a cheat. ;)

But I think the league should say something more. I understand you do not want to say more, but only the video is not enough proof. Raises questions. But it is not enough. Even more by being rfactor.

He has been found cheating, and due to the rules here, if you are found cheating, you are banned. The admins have clear evidence of it, but do not want to release it for their specific reasons, which to me, are pretty obvious!

But just like many other places/websites/games, they do not release the specific information either, because it's not for the world to know what the exact cheat he was found to be using, or the file he changed etc etc (examples) , by releasing this information, it creates opportunities, which then enables a bypass. Aaaaaand that is what we do not want! :)

I will say no more, as it's not my place, hf admins :D

Edit: seems you posted again before me :sneaky:

I'm curious as to what happened WS melbourne!

"Luka Oslakovic

PQ: Clean
Q1: Clean
Q2: N/A
Log: Contains no pre-qualifying, potentially performance-altering plugins detected
Launch Control: Clean
Pitstops: Clean
Penalty: Disqualification for using plugins that may alter the simulation performance (RFE). Warning for log infraction (1)"

can not be compared to the two cases!
obviously this is not a deliberate fraud?
am I correct?

He has been found cheating, and due to the rules here, if you are found cheating, you are banned. The admins have clear evidence of it, but do not want to release it for their specific reasons, which to me, are pretty obvious!

But just like many other places/websites/games, they do not release the specific information either, because it's not for the world to know what the exact cheat he was found to be using, or the file he changed etc etc (examples) , by releasing this information, it creates opportunities, which then enables a bypass. Aaaaaand that is what we do not want! :)

I will say no more, as it's not my place, hf admins :D

Edit: seems you posted again before me :sneaky:
:thumbsup: Understood. But it raised a lot of discussion in the Brazilian community.

I'm curious as to what happened WS melbourne!

"Luka Oslakovic

PQ: Clean
Q1: Clean
Q2: N/A
Log: Contains no pre-qualifying, potentially performance-altering plugins detected
Launch Control: Clean
Pitstops: Clean
Penalty: Disqualification for using plugins that may alter the simulation performance (RFE). Warning for log infraction (1)"

can not be compared to the two cases!
obviously this is not a deliberate fraud?
am I correct?

This is the RFE Weather is a kind of plugin that makes posible to rain like in rF2....

This is RFE:

Is there any way to show at last which advantage he was getting with the cheater? For example, if the car has more speed, more grip...

Can you post the part of the log that accuses the cheat? You can blind the name putting xxxx.file

Is there any way to show at last which advantage he was getting with the cheater? For example, if the car has more speed, more grip...

Can you post the part of the log that accuses the cheat? You can blind the name putting xxxx.file

i think it was quite obvious. Using 15-18 wings as he said he was. The grip amount was too high, i think he changed downforce values. He was braking later than everybody, had better entering with such understeery wings (I was using 24-20 in Q and I didnt had that entering).

It was a shame what Tacito had done.
I only saw the last part of his Q2 lap (S3) but I immediately told the WT Race Director to ban Tacito because he was cheating.
I think we have to find the method to find the cheaters like him before the start of the race so that they will be banned from racing.

It was a shame what Tacito had done.
I only saw the last part of his Q2 lap (S3) but I immediately told the WT Race Director to ban Tacito because he was cheating.
I think we have to find the method to find the cheaters like him before the start of the race so that they will be banned from racing.

They knew this since Saturday evening as far as I know....

i think it was quite obvious. Using 15-18 wings as he said he was. The grip amount was too high, i think he changed downforce values. He was braking later than everybody, had better entering with such understeery wings (I was using 24-20 in Q and I didnt had that entering).

OK Carlos, the video is very clear, but I'm just asking to bring more evidences possible in public.In brazilian community they are saying this is a xenophobia because he is brazlian and in his first race in this season he did the pole. I'm not saying it's a xenophobia and not saying that Tacito is a cheater. I just think the evidences that we have now isn't enough

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 86 7.5%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 122 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 169 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 321 27.8%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 452 39.2%