Tacito Nunes banned due to cheating

I just want to say that one of my best and biggest simracing friends, Ant Carlos, is a brazilian and he's one of the most honest persons I've ever met.
Tacito Nunes is a cheater, not a brazilian cheater....just and simply a cheater.
Let me also add that I've seen all evidences and, like me, other club owners. It wasn't even a difficult process, just simply part of the normal features offered by FSR Manager.

Like someone said, publishing everything would make it possible for cheaters like Tacito to try and try for ways to get around it, which is something we obviously don't have to permit. Protecting the community is the only reason to not publish the whole set (which I repeat all admins could check and validate).

On a final note....let me add.. and this time I want to talk personally representing only myself and not as team owner: you're nothing more than a useless looser. I have no respect for you as person 'cause what people like you do is maybe more serious than many imagine: you're a huge threat to the whole community we love to be part of and each day when a cheater is caught and kicked out is a day of celebration for the huge majority of honest guys. So....cheers at your departure from here... a good glass of red wine and bye bye Tacito!

The following might not come as a huge surprise, unfortunately. After the FSR World Trophy Nürburgring race, the administration has learned that Tacito Nunes, making his first race of the season, was running forbidden performance-altering software during the race.

The infraction was found during the post-race check from the log generated by the FSR Manager, which revealed that Nunes had launched an application just prior to the event start. This application is well-known to the FSR administration from the past and has been associated with cheating. FSR rules explicitly prohibit running any tool linked with cheating; as per FSR General Rules Article 6.2, the running of any such tool will be deemed equal to cheating.

With regards to above, the administration issues a life-time ban to Tacito Nunes, which is applied with immediate effect.

As per standard proceedings, the administration will not release to public any further evidence from the FSR Manager log of Nunes, in order to protect the anti-cheat methods of FSR Manager.

Johannes Goodnight, My name is Yannes Zola, I am one of the virtual pilots who trained with Tacito Nunes during these weeks.
The accusation that the FSR made ​​against him is very serious, the only thing we want is proof evident that there was due tampering. We always respect the very championship FSR, admire greatly the power of you, but without the physical evidence we also generate doubts about the real purpose of this ban. I know you understand what I mean, and as I understand the reasons why not release the log to the public. What I expect from you Johannes, is just clearly the events.

I await your reply ASAP.

Johannes Goodnight, My name is Yannes Zola, I am one of the virtual pilots who trained with Tacito Nunes during these weeks.
The accusation that the FSR made ​​against him is very serious, the only thing we want is proof evident that there was due tampering. We always respect the very championship FSR, admire greatly the power of you, but without the physical evidence we also generate doubts about the real purpose of this ban. I know you understand what I mean, and as I understand the reasons why not release the log to the public. What I expect from you Johannes, is just clearly the events.

I await your reply ASAP.

The club already explained why a physical evidence will not be posted publicly.
The best move from Tacito to get back some little honour would be to give the thruth to the guys like you, who know him and trained with him.

Club also explained you in a very simple way that the standard log post-race checks reveleaded the adoption of a cheating tool. In 2008 we had a WC team banned and evidences were not disclosed either. They even threatened the club to use legal actions, in that case all evidences were ready to be showed in a court (I find it ridicolous even just to think about such a trial but yet). So I don't want to come to the same conclusions but the club has all evidences needed to be used in private to show it.
I've been myself using the FSR Manager and post-race checking system in the past and I perfectly know how it works. Once again, Tacito Nunes simply was using a cheating tool.

But aside from this all, I'd make a clear separation:
1) FSR is a strong league based on structure, rules and organization. Talking about evidences is right under this aspect and the club is and will always do its best to find the best compromise to protect community (by not disclosing checking system) and provide with the right evidences.

2) But there is also another level, which is the personal view we can have on this. Now, I've also seen the checking evidences produced by the post-race log check but....BUT.... even just the video was one of the most ridicolous things I've ever seen in simracing.
That wouldn't be enough for FSR to ban and indeed it wasn't, but we "viewers" can have clear ideas already by that. Even my girl can drive better lines than his amazing lap:)

So, being legal consultant for the club, I will tell that no further evidence will be showed in public.
Tacito has two ways:
1) Try a honourable move and admit his mistake. Won't change things in FSR but would maybe save a bit his face toward some people who trusted him.
2) If he wants, I'm at disposal to let him have a free legal assistance here in italy. That would allow the club to show evidences privately to a lawyer who, by swearing a declaration, would confirm or deny the process.

More than this, would mean to ask the club to suicide for the joy of a cheater.

I don't see the point in people arguing for him... You've been caught and gone awol not replying to clear your name. FSR use the checks to make sure we have no cheats here so to even try to deny it is pointless...

Thank you all admins for making sure all drivers are within the rules.

Cheaters and rammers are all as bad as each other

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 99 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 132 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 177 14.0%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 353 28.0%
  • 100% offline racing