1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

T500RS Settings PC

Discussion in 'F1 2012 - The Game' started by Majnu, Mar 14, 2013.

1. Trying to find settings for this game and wheel. All I can find online are the ones for the F1 rim which apparently has a 270 degree rotation and is different to the GT Rim and for the PS3, so hopefully someone can help who has a PC and GT rim.

Thanks

2. My settings probably won,t help much,i keep my force feedback deliberately low,as my 6 year old grandson loves to have a blast at pc racing whenever he gets a chance.
    Thrustmaster Control panel.
    Rotation/angle 330
    MGSettings,
    OA Forces-39
    DGSettings,
    constant-78
    periodic-53
    spring-21
    damper-12
    Auto centre,by game.

Ingame
    Advanced wheel settings,all @ 0
    Force f/back On
    Enviromental effects 30
    Force f/back strength 30
    Wheel weight 20
    Override input device type-Steering Wheel
    http://www.racedepartment.com/forum/microdownloads/f112-ffb-real-feel-all-wheels.259/viewfile

Also use the above mod too,off the top of my head though,not sure which choice i'm using at the moment.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Graham Laing

Graham Laing
    ...... mostly harmless Staff

In case you missed it, have you checked this sticky thread?

http://www.racedepartment.com/forum/threads/wheel-settings-you.56491/

• Like Like x 1
  4. Bloody hell, how did I miss that. Sorry I was searching via Google. Thank You both. :)

• Like Like x 1
  5. where do you place the files in Override input device type-Steering Wheel?

Thanks

6. Graham Laing

Graham Laing
    ...... mostly harmless Staff

There are no files associated with this setting, it's just an option the controller menu of the PC game, I don't know about consoles.

I think there are 3 choices, Steering Wheel, Game Controller (Pad), and Keyboard. If I remember correctly, if you are using a wheel, then using this setting helps prevent any input lag.