1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

T500RS Settings PC

Discussion in 'F1 2012 - The Game' started by Majnu, Mar 14, 2013.

1. Trying to find settings for this game and wheel. All I can find online are the ones for the F1 rim which apparently has a 270 degree rotation and is different to the GT Rim and for the PS3, so hopefully someone can help who has a PC and GT rim.

2. My settings probably won,t help much,i keep my force feedback deliberately low,as my 6 year old grandson loves to have a blast at pc racing whenever he gets a chance.
    Thrustmaster Control panel.
    Rotation/angle 330
    OA Forces-39
    Auto centre,by game.

Advanced wheel settings,all @ 0
    Force f/back On
    Enviromental effects 30
    Force f/back strength 30
    Wheel weight 20
    Override input device type-Steering Wheel

Also use the above mod too,off the top of my head though,not sure which choice i'm using at the moment.
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Graham Laing

Graham Laing
    ...... mostly harmless Staff

In case you missed it, have you checked this sticky thread?

• Like Like x 1
  4. Bloody hell, how did I miss that. Sorry I was searching via Google. Thank You both. :)
    • Like Like x 1
  5. where do you place the files in Override input device type-Steering Wheel?

6. Graham Laing

Graham Laing
    ...... mostly harmless Staff

There are no files associated with this setting, it's just an option the controller menu of the PC game, I don't know about consoles.

I think there are 3 choices, Steering Wheel, Game Controller (Pad), and Keyboard. If I remember correctly, if you are using a wheel, then using this setting helps prevent any input lag.