1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

T500RS Pedals Problem

Discussion in 'Sim Racing Hardware' started by Igor Trendafilovski, Jan 12, 2015.

1. Hi guys,

Lately i have bought a replica of the Playseat F1 Model and ever since, whenever I try to play, my brake pedal seems to have issues. The problem is that when i press the brake pedal 100% physically, it only applies around 50-60% both in Control Panel or in the sim game.

The problems seems to be related to the angle of the actual pedals, because when i disconnect them and put them down on the floor in a normal angle, connect them again, the brake comes back all of a sudden after I apply pressure few times after i connect it again.

Does anyone have an idea how I can prevent this from happening? The steering wheel and the pedals are about two months old. Here is a pic just for you to see the angle of the pedals.

If the issue is serious, i would consider taking it back for warranty rather than trying to fix it myself.

Thanks a lot guys
  2. Sounds like either a bad USB connection or the brake pot needs cleaning. Seeing that the pedals are still somewhat new, I would like to think the pot doesn't need cleaning. That's usually needed after a few years of use.