T500RS Conical Brake Mod included?

W.Fox

Verstappen 2.0
Hey guys,
I´ve just bought a new T500rs and was wondering if the Conical brake mod should be included for the T3PA-Pro? I could only find the " Realistic brake mod" ( that cheap spring ) but I heard that the Conical feels pretty nice. Can anyone tell me if it should be included? If yes, im gonna contact thrustmaster and ask them for a replacement.

Thanks for your answers. That makes me kind of sad, I really thought the pedals which come with the T500 are the same as the T3PA-PRO. I opted for the T500 because of the pedals and now I´m kind of disappointed, although its my own fault lol.
The overall quality is worse than i thought.

Upvote 0
I don't think aside from that thing the pedals are any different.
Yeah I assume you are right but the quality seems to be a bit worse. Or maybe I had bad luck. Idk how to solve it but my pedals are a bit "sticky" when I press them. They even make a sticky noise, its not much resistance though. I found out its on the rubber under the silver metal plates that hold the pedals angle ( I hope you know what I mean). Tried to keep it clean with alcohol, its fine for some hours/ days after it gets sticky again. Tried some WD40, same effect.
Another problem is my brake pedal. When I slowly release my brake, I can hear and feel a little "click". I guess its the spring releasing not so smoothly but there is already a lot of grease so I dont know whats the problem here. Anybody of you experienced this and can give me a solution?

Upvote 0

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 355 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 249 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 243 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 178 7.8%
  • < 5 years