T500 Wheel work with RBR?

Warren Dawes

Premium
I was wondering if anyone here has successfully used a T500RS Wheel with RBR?
I've been trying to help someone over at NoGrip who is having Controller problems with this wheel. Since it a very new Wheel, I'd like to know if it is compatable with RBR ( I would expect so) and if so, any special tricks to get FFB etc working?

Well im no RBR-expert but iam using the T500 Pedals and the TH8RS shifter and it works like a charm. Maybe RBR is limited to two input devices or gets confused by the Thrustmaster and Fanatec-driver mix. Before trying out the T500 Pedals i used the wheel with my now sold CSP. At that time i didnt try out RBR but all other sims worked fine.

I installed RSRBR 2013 the other day. I have a T500 and on my first install I was experiencing very strange FFB from the wheel. After playing around I decided to re-install and incrementally check FFB during the installation. In my case I tracked it down to copying over a DX9 dll used by HDR mod. May not be your problem but you never know.

I know this is a very old thread, but I've not found any pertinent answers while searching so I thought I'd use it...

I recently reinstalled RBR for the first time in around 4 years in order to try it with my new T500RS. Everything works great, however inputs seem to occasionally freeze. I've had numerous times where the brake has frozen at 100% or something like that. Use of the menu button to redetect devices solves the issue but it comes back again.

I'm not sure whether the issue is related to Windows 8.1, or something else. Currently I just have RBR, patch 1.02 and the latest fixup running, plus I did the FFB lag fixes including deleting the PC filter DLL and tweaking in game rates. I'm running the latest Thrustmaster drivers and firmware (v41), Nvidia GTX760, Intel CPU. Not have any issues with FFB in any other games (I've tested the T500RS in Race07, AC, pCARS, DiRT3, GRiD2, FVA and more).

Any ideas?

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 70 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 99 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 139 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 265 27.7%
  • 100% offline racing