T500 Ferrari Wheel Modding Service

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,
After some requests in the past ive done some work on the wheels again and so...
Some updates are commin this week:

- 12 Position Switch for the big ferrari knob with label (PICS tommorow eve)
- Real Leather Handle grips sewed

Greets Kai aka Modmate

Upvote 0
Hello
I needed to know a few things on your steering wheel.
The steering wheel I really like and want to know if I take it I can then edit it to make it go on my logitech G25 putting a quick release connectors lemo.
If possible I could have a picture of the back of the steering wheel FULL MOD "F1-PRO"
thanks

Upvote 0
Hello
The steering wheel I really like and want to know if I take it I can then edit it to make it go on my logitech G25 putting a quick release connectors lemo.
If possible I could have a picture of the back of the steering wheel FULL MOD "F1-PRO"
thanks

Hi,

You are a funny guy Giulio..:D
you have asked the same question within the last minutes here,via PM and via Email.
Have a look at your mails and youll find the answer.;)

Upvote 0
Would you offer that also with a "non-bodnar" 12-position-rotary-switch and SIM RACE PRO one day? I know that the display does support it (as it is basically 12 buttons). But it is a lot of soldering (13 wires).

Any chance?

Upvote 0
Already ordered:roflmao: just waitng for the new sticker (price:giggle:)

Hi,​
Finally here is a little video of the new 12 position switch i offer with my Modification.​
The stickerlaber is not final, i get the new one next week. The letters went a bit too big on the first one.​
- Bodnar 12 Position Switch ( JUST WITH SLI_PRO)
- Mounting hardware +installation
- 30€

Upvote 0
Would you offer that also with a "non-bodnar" 12-position-rotary-switch and SIM RACE PRO one day? I know that the display does support it (as it is basically 12 buttons). But it is a lot of soldering (13 wires).

Any chance?
Hi
Maybe in future since all that soldering would destroy the price at the end.
These 30€ are the endprice for the mod and shouldnt raise any more.

Greets Kai

Upvote 0
Hello
thanks

Hi,

You are a funny guy Giulio..:D
you have asked the same question within the last minutes here,via PM and via Email.
Have a look at your mails and youll find the answer.;)

I was going to ask the same questions :) may be you can reply here so that everyone knows..

Upvote 0
I was going to ask the same questions :) may be you can reply here so that everyone knows..

Hi,

Well at the end nothing is impossible, so for sure you can further mod the wheel to fit on a logitech wheel. Beware that you either need to replace the T500 wheel electronics with the logitech ones or get a additional button controller for the pushbuttons. The sli-pro cannot handle all. Also you would need to be pretty careful while modding cause the carbon finish could get scatches and stuff. Further more the guarantuee will be completely lost, also for the hardware I build in.;)

Greets Kai aka Modmate

Upvote 0
Update
Finally Pictures of the "ultimate" mod i offer.
-SLI-Pro Display with Custom Shield
-XL Curled Usb Cable
-5 High End Rotary Encoders
-8 NKK High End Pushbuttons with guard (Custom Colour Cap)
-FULL Carbon look
-Pushbutton Labels
-12 Position Switch for the Middle Ferrari knob
-4 Extra Leds
Front%202.JPG
wsnjs8d.jpg

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes