T500 Ferrari Wheel Modding Service

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey,

I will post them tommorow as soon as i got everything assembled. The heat oven takes longer then i thought. But at least its a real professional finish then.

I would also like to ask all customers to post their nicknames with the next email please, it starts to get confusing..:D

Also it would be nice to find someone experienced with Flash to gimme a little help on a order and colour form for my website. I just dont have enough time left to get it done myself.;)

Greets Kai

Upvote 0
Hey ,

Not completely finished but FINALLY here is a Preview Picture off the FULL carbon Look:

Unbenannt-1.png

Upvote 0
Hey,

And finally a pic of the front, sadly my cam doesnt show the finish in its real quality, i will go to a proffesinal photograph later to take some nice shots. But since then get an idea of the look and also the custom stickers implemented in the finish itself. A finished wheel will be shown asap. maybe monday.:thumbsup:
The stickers for the buttons will be available also with every mod.

PICT0093.JPG

Upvote 0
Hey,

So finally i will show a completely finished wheel tommorow. Its the first customer wheel with a simrace pro build in. Sadly it has taken more time then i was expecting, all that sanding and polishing is really time expensive. But i promise at the end its worth the "little" longer waiting times cause its looking absolutely great and will change your simracing immersion completely.:thumbsup:

Upvote 0
Hey,

Sorry for the tiny delay again..:rolleyes:
Pictures will be posted tonight i promise, gotta get a decent cam wich shows the real look.

EDIT:

Will be wednesday, my mate with the cam cancelled for today....:(
I really would like to post some pics but my damn low budget cam just dont show the work right.
If it wouldnt be that far i would drive to tom endres to let him do the shooting.:)
Greets Kai

Upvote 0
Hi,

I'm very happy to show my modmate f1 Wheel. It arrived last Saturday.
The wheel is fantastic. Follow some photos, unboxing and test :)

The wheel is very confortable to drive and very beatiful, the buttons nkk are the best choose to have.
I tested in my favorites games, and it's works very well.
The package was very good (i'm from Brazil), and arrive here in perfect conditions.

My only preoccupation now is to have time to play and enjoy with it :)

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back