T500 Ferrari Wheel Modding Service

Status
Not open for further replies.
Modmate sent you an email, I hope your answer. I have a friend Add-on F1 t500rs, would like to know is how to make the modifications to the buttons and put the sli pro? How long am I in Italy delivery? Works F1 2012

Upvote 0
Modmate sent you an email, I hope your answer. I have a friend Add-on F1 t500rs, would like to know is how to make the modifications to the buttons and put the sli pro? How long am I in Italy delivery? Works F1 2012

Hi,
No problem, just a side note, i offer the complete MOD to either a new or your F1 addon wheel not the parts to do it your own. And yes its working fine with f12012.

Greets Kai

Upvote 0
I am not if anyone mentioned it, even I haven't got my wheel back so far.. Modmate aka Kai is taking customer care real serious... replies to any question (even it is question 1000) and helps real getting the wheel how you like it..

My suggestions is go for it!

Upvote 0
A little announcement here. I will offer a new Display to build in verry soon.
Just finish the shields and orders are open!!

For Pricings just Mail me here: (NO SINGLE DISPLAY ORDERS FROM ME, JUST WITH A MOD!)

sim_front.png

sim_dark.png

- 12 RPM leds
- 6 extra leds
- Gear indicator
- 4 digit display on each side
- USB Mini B connector
- Alternative USB connector
- Software dimming
- Hardware dimming (with rotary encoder)
- On board display function (change display with rotary encoder while driving)
- Connect 29 digital buttons
- Connect 8 rotary encoders
- Connect 4 rotary switches
- Connect 3 potentiometers

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0
The new Simrace Pro build is in the works and should be available in some days. I will also post some pictures before so stay tuned. Also i would like to show my new Logo ( THANKS A TON TO PETER K. AKA YIOTS)

Unbenannt.png

Mod-edit

Also the Website is updated a bit as the Webstore and pricings. some little things are missin but will be added soon.

Greets Modmate​

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0
After some big delays i finally got the new Test Shield i made , like you see it fits perfect and i await the first batch every day.
Im sorry for all who have to wait a bit longer, the company i get the shields from is extra busy within the christmas time and so comes the delay. at least you`ll get some real good quality work on your wheel wich is my first goal.:thumbsup:

Upvote 0
Hi,

Sure its ok...anyway, nice work on your wheel, i see you go a complete different way in the inside.
You should have ask me about it cause you wont need to cut down/away the shifter paddles Springs, there is a workaround for that.

However: THATS NOT MY WAY TO DO THE MOD! ITS MARCUS HWANG WAY! You keep the original wheel functionality 100% with my MOD! THE ORIGINAL PCB WILL STAY IN THE WHEEL! JUST TO BE CLEAR ON THAT!

Greets Kai

Upvote 0
UPDATE
Now here is a REALLY interesting Update for you i think.
I will post some pictures soon showing the latest addition to my Wheel MOD.
I will also start to offer the COMPLETE CARBON look then!
Yes, complete, so the complete wheel with the back get a FULL HIGH END carbon Finish!
Still in the work but i tell ya, its absolutely Impressive, you wont miss that.
It replaces the 3M carbon Foil i use until now and is abit more expensive but worth it!
Greets Kai aka Modmate

Upvote 0
Hi,

Sure its ok...anyway, nice work on your wheel, i see you go a complete different way in the inside.
You should have ask me about it cause you wont need to cut down/away the shifter paddles Springs, there is a workaround for that.

However: THATS NOT MY WAY TO DO THE MOD! ITS MARCUS HWANG WAY! You keep the original wheel functionality 100% with my MOD! THE ORIGINAL PCB WILL STAY IN THE WHEEL! JUST TO BE CLEAR ON THAT!

Greets Kai
That's right, I do recommend your service if you read the end as I said if it's too hard. get Kai to do it :D - it's worth every penny. put your link in there. at least now people see it's not something very easy to do and they appreciate what you do more .
Marcus

Upvote 0
That's right, I do recommend your service if you read the end as I said if it's too hard. get Kai to do it :D - it's worth every penny. put your link in there. at least now people see it's not something very easy to do and they appreciate what you do more .
Marcus

Now the wheel won't work on PS3 systems anymore anyway, uh? Just thinking: the PCB isn't the same anymore. :)

Upvote 0
Now the wheel won't work on PS3 systems anymore anyway, uh? Just thinking: the PCB isn't the same anymore. :)
Hi Tom, the buttons wont work in pS3 anymore, but it was never intended to, however i think the wheel will still work on Ps3 regardless with or without the original pc just no button funtions.
I dont remember mentioning ps3 at all in there.

Upvote 0
Hi Tom, the buttons wont work in pS3 anymore, but it was never intended to, however i think the wheel will still work on Ps3 regardless with or without the original pc just no button funtions.
I dont remember mentioning ps3 at all in there.

Yep that's what I meant and no, you didn't. Just wanted to ask. :)

Upvote 0
Hey,​
Finally the christmas days are gone and i give you a little update. I will offer a Version 2 of my MOD wich will be more replica like . Also the full carbon look finish is ready verry soon.​
First Pictures and also the MOD will be available in early January 2013.​
Meanwhile ive changed my LOGO to the FINAL version. That will also be on the back on each wheel with maybe each customers name under it.​
Untitled-5-1.png

Hope you like it!;)
Greets Kai aka Modmate​

Upvote 0
Hi,

I am new to this forum and just wanted to say "hello" to you guys.

I follow this thread with a lot of interest and are already in contact with Kai to get my wheel modded. So keep up your great work! This stuff here has been very informative and convinced me of needing a display mod. :D

Best wishes for 2013 to all of you :thumbsup:

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back