T500 Ferrari Wheel Modding Service

Status
Not open for further replies.
modmate, _ I love that EXtra LED you put on the rim. very very nice, - just wandering If you sell parts (i.e., the 1-10 circular clear ring) under the rotary caps

Hi,

Im already thinkin about a little DIY kit to offer so that experienced modders can mod their wheels on their own.
Kits like the 5 Encoders with scales and Knobs and so on. I got also some new Scale options available, will post a pic in some minutes.

Upvote 0
Hi,

Im already thinkin about a little DIY kit to offer so that experienced modders can mod their wheels on their own.
Kits like the 5 Encoders with scales and Knobs and so on. I got also some new Scale options available, will post a pic in some minutes.
Those are nice, please do post when you start selling them knobs thanks

Upvote 0
You can already buy a set, but it would be 5 encoders with knobs, caps for the knobs as 5 scales with colour of choice or clear. I offer with the encoders cause they are also "modded" to fit the knobs and the wheel.
modMate - Wehre I can buy this? can I buy un-modded knob (5 set) with the 5 scales colours? can you provide link please.
I am using Leo's rotary switch and I can mod it myself. I already have 4 swtiches and 2 encoders. just received 6 knitters and 6 NKKs this afternoon.

Upvote 0
modMate - Wehre I can buy this? can I buy un-modded knob (5 set) with the 5 scales colours? can you provide link please.
I am using Leo's rotary switch and I can mod it myself. I already have 4 swtiches and 2 encoders. just received 6 knitters and 6 NKKs this afternoon.

You can write me a mail here:

Mod-edit

As for the modding, it means you have to shorten the metal shaft of the encoders by 60-70%, hope you got a tool with a diamond cut.

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0
Hi Modmate, i've sent you a PM (or conversation I believe it is called here) to inquire about doing my wheel. I really love what I see and the fact that you actually respond to people is awesome! :) Look forward to hearing from you.

Upvote 0
Very nice mod!! Did you ever get a replacement switch for the paddle shifters? I was practicing and racing 3 times a week for 3 months and TM replaced 5 switches for me. If you run this wheel a lot those paddle won't last. Again, great work!!

Don

Upvote 0
Very nice mod!! Did you ever get a replacement switch for the paddle shifters? I was practicing and racing 3 times a week for 3 months and TM replaced 5 switches for me. If you run this wheel a lot those paddle won't last. Again, great work!!

Don

Hi,

I actually work on a replacement for the shifter buttons, a bit tricky to offer it as a DIY kit but i guess its possible to finish within the next month.

Greets Modmate

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 77 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 112 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 152 14.4%