1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

T500 F1 Modding Service

Discussion in 'Sim Racing Hardware' started by Tom, Jan 8, 2013.

1. Tom

Staff Emeritus Staff

View the Post on the Blog
    • Like Like x 2
  2. Man of Man! That is the most beautiful, jaw dropping frickn wheel I have ever seen, let alone function. This is really nice. Did I mention I like it?...lol Crazy question, do you know how much more it weighs now?...just curious, or what is the total gross weight now? Can you notice the difference? Is there any down side to this incredible mod? Thanks for sharing, I am bookmarking this baby. I am almost ready to put my Elite up for sale.
  3. Tom

Staff Emeritus Staff

The parcel weighed in at 1.9kg (accd. to the information printed on it) but I'll drop it on my scale when I get home tonight. That won't tell you how much more it is but well, it's a start. I certainly notice the difference but in a positive way. :)
  4. Hey,

The weight is about 1.1-1.2kg so not much more then the original wheel. you wont feel any loss in function while use it.

Greets Kai
  5. Tom

Staff Emeritus Staff

Yep, that's about right. :)
  6. I sent a message through the site in contacts but not received a reply. My question is, if I buy this wheel it is necessary that I send my Ferrari F1 Wheel Integral T500 for you guys?

-Simrace- Pro Display with Custom Shield
    -Curled Usb Cable
    -5 High End Rotary Encoders
    -8 NKK High End Pushbuttons with guard (Custom Colour Cap)
    -FULL Carbon look

7. Hi,

I did not receive any orderforms from you . Please try it again.
    Or you may just contact me directly:

Also look at your spamfolder also in case i already answered and you didnt see.
    Ive answered a marcos ( if you are .."cacobrausa" its you) 8 days ago and didnt get a feedback yet so thats maybe you.
    For your question have a look at the order forms also, its possible to get a new addon wheel on top or send in yours.

Greets Kai aka Modmate
  8. Dear Santa