• "Mwoah" - Kimi Räikkönen
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

T3PA vs T3PA Pro

Discussion in 'Sim Racing Hardware' started by eljueta, Dec 3, 2016.

1. eljueta

eljueta

Ratings:
    +51
    Hey everyone, so pretty self-explanatory, I want to get some new pedals for my T150, I can get the normal ones for around 75€ and the Pros for around 150. Obviously I'm inclined to shell out less money, are the pros really worth double the normal ones?

Thanks for your feedback!

2. ouvert

ouvert

Ratings:
    +556
    if you wanna use them in gt mod, care abou heavy spring brake mod or wanna upgrade them to cell than yes .. with non-pro version you still get conical rubber brake mod ... only tried non pro and they are kind of toyish and soft compared to my diy pedals and brake is probably at 25% resistance without conical mod (easil pushabe with one finger) to what im used to .. but for that money you probably can get better deal

Last edited: Dec 3, 2016
  3. PicoBp

PicoBp
    #26 | HSRC - Banzaaaiii Touring Car Crew Premium

Ratings:
    +452
    They have the same internals, both can be equipped with load cells later, and both have the conical mod included. The only real differences are that the pro has more metal in the build and can be inverted for a hanging position.

4. ouvert

ouvert

Ratings:
    +556
    oh I see Bodin is making load cell mod for non pro version too .. nice .. looks like always out of stock though .. is there other solution ?

5. eljueta

eljueta

Ratings:
    +51
    Probably not updating, I'll keep them stock as shelling another 100 on top of the pedals is a bit overbudget.