• “Just being a mediocre driver has never been my ambition. That's not my style” ― Michael Schumacher
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Have a chance to win a copy of F1 2017 The Game (PC) by following RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and / or YouTube.

T300RS - Navigating on the menu with wheel [PC]

Discussion in 'F1 2014 - The Game' started by ice_kimi, Dec 9, 2014.

1. ice_kimi

ice_kimi

Ratings:
    +1
    Hey, i have an issue, i cant use dpad from my wheel on the menus, frustrating because i use cockpit and keyboard is far far away from cockpit
    I have T300RS as wheel
    I remember i could use dpad from CSW on F1 2013
    Anyone has figured it out?
    Thanks

2. Daveo

Daveo

Ratings:
    +14
    In the in game options are you using T300RS or does it say custom? Not sure if it even matters? I have the TX with GTE rim but the actionmap file shows the same for both wheels "in Bold" below.

<Action actionName="Quick Menu Up">
    <Axis axisName="win_con_di_axisDPad0up" deviceName="044fb66e" baseCalibration="uniDirectionalPositive" deadZone="0" saturation="1.0" />
    </Action>
    <Action actionName="Quick Menu Right">
    <Axis axisName="win_con_di_axisDPad0right" deviceName="044fb66e" baseCalibration="uniDirectionalPositive" deadZone="0" saturation="1.0" />
    </Action>
    <Action actionName="Quick Menu Down">
    <Axis axisName="win_con_di_axisDPad0down" deviceName="044fb66e" baseCalibration="uniDirectionalPositive" deadZone="0" saturation="1.0" />
    </Action>
    <Action actionName="Quick Menu Left">
    <Axis axisName="win_con_di_axisDPad0left" deviceName="044fb66e" baseCalibration="uniDirectionalPositive" deadZone="0" saturation="1.0" />

Last edited: Dec 10, 2014
  3. ice_kimi

ice_kimi

Ratings:
    +1
    Where can i find that actionmap file anyway?
    Thanks

4. Daveo

Daveo

Ratings:
    +14
    steam/steamapps/common/F1 2014