1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

T300 + G27 pedals

Discussion in 'RaceRoom Racing Experience' started by fauster28, Nov 30, 2015.

1. How can I use both together??
    The game, detects the wheel, keyboard by default, and then detect the g27 pedals, and give me the option to create a profile for this...I create it, like wheel...or other...is the same, but...on this, not appear the Wheel, or on the T300 profile, not appears the pedals...
    What can I do?
    I am using leobodnar cable on the pedals.
    Thanks

2. Warren Schembri

Warren Schembri
    Premium Member

You should be able to create one profile that recognises the T300 and the G27 pedals.

I have a T300 and use the G27 shifter (connected with bodnar cable) which it detects correctly.

3. An how can I do this?

4. Paul Bennett

Paul Bennett
    Premium Member

@fauster28 I had the same issue with my DFGT & G25 pedals with Bodnar cables. What you need to do is double click to assign the controller item, then push the pedal or button to register save when complete.

5. Hi friends...the problem seems so strange.
    On options, the game detects the G27 pedals (called g25), and then I create a new profile like a wheel.
    On Steer right or left I asign the wheel, but...when I try to put the throttle, brake and clutch...the game does not detect that I am pressing the pedals :( :( . In resum...game detect the g27 pedals, but not when I pressing it :(
    I am have Leobodnar cable with hall sensors...on Iracing and GSCE I have not problems :(
    What is happen ? :(

6. 4 8 15 16 23 42 108

4 8 15 16 23 42 108
    Only the 5th-most famous race driver from Kerpen Premium Member

Did you try configuring the pedals only yet? Without a wheel. And seeing if the game does recognize them properly?

• Love Love x 1
  7. Resolved!!!! I recalibrate the pedals with Dxtweak2 and now is all ok ;)
    It is time to raceeee :).
    thanks to everyone!!!

• Like Like x 3