T300 Control panel.

ThatRacingGuy

I drove 88 MPH last night... weird stuff happened
Hi guys i just bought the t300 with 599xx rim but i can't find this control panel anywhere in the internet plz help!
T300_CPL_FW_V25.jpg

i guess it has something to do with 64 bit or 32 bit. I've got a 64 bit pc btw
Same here mate. Here the system requirements from the web page should cover both bases.

This driver package is compatible with the T500RS, T300RS, T300 Ferrari GTE, T150, TMX and TX racing wheels.

** On PC, the USB sliding switch on the T300 RS & T150 racing wheel’s base must always be set to the PS3 position!

PS3_Switch.jpg

Changes made in new driver version 2016_TTRS_2:

- Optimized drivers and PC compatibility for T150 / T300 / T500 / TMX / TX racing wheels

= We strongly recommend that you update your PC with this new driver version.

System Requirement :

- Windows® 10/ 8.1/ 8 / 7/ Vista (32-bit / 64-bit)

Hmm strange when i play AMS now the FFb seems to be dead. like no vibrations of the road/rumble like my dfgt used to do

What setting you using in the Thrustmaster control panel?

I went from a DFGT to a T300 it is a little different I seem to remember less rattle. I will post my settings when I get home later.

I could not go back to gear after using the T300.

These are my settings for AMS and all other sims, just remember AMS rewrites to your Thrustmaster control panel so whatever your last used wheel rotation was that will be what it was set to. So if its the formula extreme it will set it to 360 degrees which will then need changing back if you use another sim.

MljFWGp.jpg

hzdVhaN.jpg

pZyT5uW.jpg

JgA4mXQ.jpg

sxSLJgo.jpg

These are my settings for AMS and all other sims, just remember AMS rewrites to your Thrustmaster control panel so whatever your last used wheel rotation was that will be what it was set to. So if its the formula extreme it will set it to 360 degrees which will then need changing back if you use another sim.

MljFWGp.jpg

hzdVhaN.jpg

pZyT5uW.jpg

JgA4mXQ.jpg

sxSLJgo.jpg
um i have a t150 and got ur software but stil no controlpanel the ffb works w/out but i need it stronger in the center so il need it plz help

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back