T-LCM calibration software

Hi,

I have an issue where MS Utility is controlling my pedals, throttle and brake work in game however clutch isn't. Nor do I have an input registered on the T-LCM calibration software but can adjust deadzones but NOT calibrate the brake force required.

I think this has arose from clicking 'calibrate' in the MS utility after I bought a used T500rs to repair and was testing.

Pedals have only ever been connected via USB, never in a TM base.

Has anyone else encountered this specific issue and found a fix? Have contacted TM for info but obviously takes time and they're after videos, etc. I feel like it could be a simple fix but I'm stumped.
I did do a firmware update hoping that it would 'flash' the pedals and prevent the utility tool from doing this but no change.

Thanks

late post, so hopefully you got it working. But one thing you could try is clicking "reset to default" in ms utility. Unplug, and Plug it back in. Saw this worked for someone. Use USB not RJ12

1696175685165.png

Upvote 0
late post, so hopefully you got it working. But one thing you could try is clicking "reset to default" in ms utility. Unplug, and Plug it back in. Saw this worked for someone. Use USB not RJ12

View attachment 698067
Hi mate,

Yeah already tried this one. Currently going through the tedious troubleshooting process with TM, getting absolutely nowhere haha. It's looking like a return under warranty sadly.

Thanks for input anyway bud!

Upvote 0

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 112 88.9%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 21 16.7%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 20 15.9%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 17 13.5%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 38 30.2%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 47 37.3%