SYMPROJECTS Revburner and GI Max gear indicator

Hey Brian, quick question. I am in the process of making some sort of enclosure like you did for all your Symprojects products. I now have my perspex and everything. I can cut the outside shape with a jigsaw just fine, but how did you cut the smaller holes for the displays?

Upvote 0
I can cut the outside shape with a jigsaw just fine, but how did you cut the smaller holes for the displays?

I didnt, I cheated LOL! I used a light tinted (or clear Perspex) covered it with the 3M Ni Doc Carbon, then very carefully cut a 'window' in the carbon and peeled it off. What you see is the result, you just need a SHARP scalpel, a good ruler and a steady hand/good eye lol!

Hope that helps Evan and would love to see what yer making fella :)

Upvote 0
Kikie - Is that the Mondy dash that you buy from them? Or is that one you`ve rigged up yourself?

Also....doesn`t the Temp and Fuel gauge work?

Also, your abit screwed if the car your drivng revs higher than 8k and goes faster than 150mph lol
Sorry for the very late answer but it is a full working dashboard I bought from Cristiano. It is/was one of his testing dashboards.

I didn't calibrate the rev and speedometer correctly and wanted to make a clip as fast as possible to help Cristiano (advertising).

I also bought the SPI-D in the mean time.

Cristiano is currently working on a PCB that will drive an entirely dashboard, RPM, Speedometer, Oil, fuel, water t°.

Upvote 0

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 394 16.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 266 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 254 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 186 7.7%
  • < 5 years