SYMPROJECTS Revburner and GI Max gear indicator

Type R 5" Tach running on symprojects Revburner board:cool:

My Pit is a mess lol:rolleyes:, all the Research and development lol:tongue: (my excuse hahahaha) the tacho and board are Jerry rigged on some wood atm, the finished article will be mounted in a carbon Dash/Pod arrangment with other guages :wink:

Upvote 0
Kikie - Is that the Mondy dash that you buy from them? Or is that one you`ve rigged up yourself?

Also....doesn`t the Temp and Fuel gauge work?

Also, your abit screwed if the car your drivng revs higher than 8k and goes faster than 150mph lol

Upvote 0
So thats how you got my Typre R speedo which got knicked. LOL LOL

Interesting this. Mrs wont like it. I tease her nowadays if she wants to go out, I tell her no need. I'll drive her in my virtual racing world. She just needs an extra seat at the back of me.

Upvote 0
Just a couple of quick pics of my current prototype as I have had a quite a few PM's about it:wink:

I hope to be doing a review of ALL the Symprojects products VERY soon:cool:

IMAG0027.jpgIMAG0028.jpg

Upvote 0
BC Revcounter

Hey
I was wondering what the price of buying on of these will be and if there is a option to pay monthly for the item.

From
Tyrone Frith

I will be selling a few of these soon Lee, PM me if your intrested, fully built and totally plug n play, just plug a USB cable in and run the software!

View attachment 28656 The unit includes Revcounter, digital speedo, large gear indicator, TWO programable shift lights! all made by hand and fully assembled to a very high standard. Basicaly everything you see in pic and vid! all done for you! Still messing with pricing/costing but about £200-£225 (To RDer's ONLY) Beleive me, when I say thats cheap inc the tach and all the electronics, I'm not making much lol!

Upvote 0
IMAG0081.jpg
Wow that is generous. That is pretty much the price of parts only. If I did not know how to do this myself I would jump on that deal in a second.

Yeah, I'm not making enough to cover my time to be honest, but I will do them this price for RD members ONLY! It may seem alot of money, But just add up the cost of the parts, a GI-Max, SPI-D, Revburner, power supply, Rev counter, building materials, switches, High quality Carbon covering, wiring and more etc

:)IMAG0093.jpg

Upvote 0

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 358 15.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 252 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 243 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 179 7.8%