1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

SYMPROJECTS Revburner and GI Max gear indicator

Discussion in 'Sim Racing Hardware' started by Brian Clancy, Aug 21, 2010.

1. Just a quick teaser vid:tongue: I got these today, expect a full review and MODS to follow soon! :D

2. Type R 5" Tach running on symprojects Revburner board:cool:

My Pit is a mess lol:rolleyes:, all the Research and development lol:tongue: (my excuse hahahaha) the tacho and board are Jerry rigged on some wood atm, the finished article will be mounted in a carbon Dash/Pod arrangment with other guages :wink:

3. Mondeo dashboard with 2 RevBurners and a GI Pro.

4. Kris Vickers

Kris Vickers
    Hardware Staff

Kikie - Is that the Mondy dash that you buy from them? Or is that one you`ve rigged up yourself?

Also....doesn`t the Temp and Fuel gauge work?

Also, your abit screwed if the car your drivng revs higher than 8k and goes faster than 150mph lol

5. Adam sent me the youtube links to these a few days ago. Look fantastic. Really good work.

6. Abdul Al-Amry

Abdul Al-Amry
    2011 RD Indy 500 Winner

So thats how you got my Typre R speedo which got knicked. LOL LOL

Interesting this. Mrs wont like it. I tease her nowadays if she wants to go out, I tell her no need. I'll drive her in my virtual racing world. She just needs an extra seat at the back of me.

7. Just a couple of quick pics of my current prototype as I have had a quite a few PM's about it:wink:

I hope to be doing a review of ALL the Symprojects products VERY soon:cool:

IMAG0027.jpg IMAG0028.jpg

8. Okay Fella's :tongue:

Here a quick update in the form of some pics of this project

Hope you like! :D

IMAG0084.jpg IMAG0081.jpg IMAG0085.jpg IMAG0096.jpg IMAG0092.jpg

More info to follow shortly :wink:

9. wow looks great. is that a button box next to it in the last pic?

10. Yup, thats one of my button boxes! Look in the forum, there is a tutorial......Enjoy :)

11. Kris Vickers

Kris Vickers
    Hardware Staff

Tut.... bloody show off :cool:

Excellent work Bri. Its looking very smart and very professional.

12. Why thank you Mr Vickers lmao

13. I'm dying of jealousy! Great work Brian ;)

14. Cheers Can!

15. BC Revcounter

Hey
    I was wondering what the price of buying on of these will be and if there is a option to pay monthly for the item.

From
    Tyrone Frith

16. I can make these for people, but they work out at about £250 for a fully built, plug and play unit, ready to go :)

17. Wow that is generous. That is pretty much the price of parts only. If I did not know how to do this myself I would jump on that deal in a second.

18. IMAG0081.jpg
    Yeah, I'm not making enough to cover my time to be honest, but I will do them this price for RD members ONLY! It may seem alot of money, But just add up the cost of the parts, a GI-Max, SPI-D, Revburner, power supply, Rev counter, building materials, switches, High quality Carbon covering, wiring and more etc

:) IMAG0093.jpg

19. it i am able to rasie the money could you make one for me

20. Abdul Al-Amry

Abdul Al-Amry
    2011 RD Indy 500 Winner

Brian any rev counter hitting that beautiful 19000 RPM for those F1 engines?