Resource icon

Tracks Sydney 500 Streets Of Homebush 2015 8.8

Login or Register an account to download this content
Frosty submitted a new resource:

Sydney 500 Streets Of Homebush 2015 - Sydney 500 2015

Sydney 500
This version has real road n is a upgraded version of streets homebush 2010 layout, the link is a version of 2015 n track was re worked for rfactor 2 in due time I will fix the left over work n texture n make it more better in looks n frames n bring it in more inline with modern games eye candy at best I can enjoy the track that is done n sorted for now.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2ASQw_g_KNDSGV6LWNFRnlpWmc/view?usp=sharing
Delete any OTHER VERSION before installing 8.8 here is the link this is all i can do for now cheers

Would also like to hear what u all...

Read more about this resource...

Last edited:
Hi Frosty

Had a run around the track this morning before work. Good job. Look forward to the frame rate tweaks whenever that happens but impressed with the track.

FlashQld

Went for a spin and it's looking good! I too am looking forward to frame rate tweaks, but I noticed it as more of a stutter. Perhaps a visgroups issue, or maybe an LOD thing? Either way, great job and I'm looking forward to future updates.

thank u and will look into it as new fence post are been made to reduce polly and also texture udate due soon cheers on feedback.

Frosty updated Sydney 500 Streets Of Homebush 2015 with a new update entry:

Update ! Crissy !

Gday all this is a update has few tweaks done and many more to come soon think u will be happy with it thought crissy time better get some update out.
List of whats done change in this version n delete version 4.0 so u get no drama with it.
New Mesh wire for the catchment fencing
Turn 2 curb is now lower flows better
Turn 3 curb lower n not so violent
Turn 5 is slightly changed not a lot
Turn 6 apex is now more opened n flowing as well as lowered curb
Turn 7 has had slight touch up on curb n...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Update for crissy

Gday all this is a update has few tweaks done and many more to come soon think u will be happy with it thought crissy time better get some update out.
List of whats done change in this version and delete version 4.0 so u get no drama with it.
New Mesh wire for the catchment fencing
Turn 2 curb is now lower flows better
Turn 3 curb lower n not so violent
Turn 5 is slightly changed not a lot
Turn 6 apex is now more opened n flowing as well as lowered curb
Turn 7 has had slight touch up on curb...

Wow! This is really looking good, and from the little I've seen the AI do rather well so far too.

I am still having stuttering issues only on certain straightaways. For example, my FPS around 40 on the S/F straight, but as soon as I take the first turn and am headed down the second straight my FPS plummet to about 15-20. I think it may be a LOD or VisGroups thing with the trees. I am going to try and turn the Circuit detail from MAX to something lower to see if that helps any.

Keep up the good work! We are seriously lacking good street courses in rF2 right now and you are doing a wonderful job on adding to the list. :thumbsup:

cheers mate small upgrades n changes but its taking shape I just got a new pc the other month intel 4790 on 16 gig of ram n also gtx970 I seem to not see them ussies n other pcs n will keep in mind on this frame rates soon with the new fence posts n few other tweaks ill look into that aswell cheers on feedback

update

Gday track is still a Beta keep in mind hence versions, this version
has some gains in fps and if u are having issues turn shadows down or off as lower end pcs track seems to not work to well or try turning few graphic options down till u get good fps as for now I am trying to make it better with each build. This is the final Version of homebush before I will release the final version. The work that is missing will come later in final project just wanted to give a half a wip version that's...

Is this going into steam workshop ???????? As this will be the only place a lot of ppl will down load from soon. steam = 1 stop place for mods it's better than surfing the net for everything.
Also you would be best off keeping as a WIP... As rf2 will always be a WIP until they start working on rf3 if and when that will be. All sims and games are now never out of WIP it's been that way now for a couple of yrs.

Last edited:
Is this going into steam workshop ???????? As this will be the only place a lot of ppl will down load from soon. steam = 1 stop place for mods it's better than surfing the net for everything.
Also you would be best off keeping as a WIP... As rf2 will always be a WIP until they start working on rf3 if and when that will be. All sims and games are now never out of WIP it's been that way now for a couple of yrs.

No it will not be as of yet as don't no what is going to be the deadline on the track as I hjave interest from other platforms for it as well near future will see but as development goes this is it for now till I do more n fix it all final release which isn't to far away cheers.

I am having major frame rate issues with this track, only getting 16 FPS ( un-driveable)
All other rF2 tracks I go on will average about 150 - 200 FPS with triple screens.
I have an AMD R9-270x card, i7 3820 3.6GHZ processor, Gigabyte X79-UD3 mother with 8 gig of RAM.
Was in a server on this track with other guys that had Nvidia cards and they said that they had lower frames than normal but still driveable. So I am wondering if this track doesn't like AMD cards or somthing.
I have another computer with an AMD HD7750 single screen running rF2 and only getting 8 FPS on this track, normaly gets about 110FPS on all other rF2 tracks.
Have tried lowering all graphic options to lowest settings with virtually no improvement.
Anyone else having probs with AMD's ?
Scratching my head on this one.:O_o:

Last edited:
Wow! This is really looking good, and from the little I've seen the AI do rather well so far too.

I am still having stuttering issues only on certain straightaways. For example, my FPS around 40 on the S/F straight, but as soon as I take the first turn and am headed down the second straight my FPS plummet to about 15-20. I think it may be a LOD or VisGroups thing with the trees. I am going to try and turn the Circuit detail from MAX to something lower to see if that helps any.

Keep up the good work! We are seriously lacking good street courses in rF2 right now and you are doing a wonderful job on adding to the list. :thumbsup:
delete version 6.0

I am having major frame rate issues with this track, only getting 16 FPS ( un-driveable)
All other rF2 tracks I go on will average about 150 - 200 FPS with triple screens.
I have an AMD R9-270x card, i7 3820 3.6GHZ processor, Gigabyte X79-UD3 mother with 8 gig of RAM.
Was in a server on this track with other guys that had Nvidia cards and they said that they had lower frames than normal but still driveable. So I am wondering if this track doesn't like AMD cards or somthing.
I have another computer with an AMD HD7750 single screen running rF2 and only getting 8 FPS on this track, normaly gets about 110FPS on all other rF2 tracks.
Have tried lowering all graphic options to lowest settings with virtually no improvement.
Anyone else having probs with AMD's ?
Scratching my head on this one.:O_o:

Below is the link to a Version should be better on frames still working on more improvements delete 6.0 before installing 8.8.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back