Switch brake markers (racing line) on / off ?

Hi,
i just played the second demo of dtm experience so far and thinking about buying the full version. for me it would be important to have transparent brake markers (dynamic racing line) on track to see braking points and avoid missing the apex of curves. i saw some videos on youtube showing this feature but i don't see any option to turn this feature on in the demo.

i only found a option "toggle raceline" but this didn't change anything while playing.

nevertheless it seems that a feature like this is included in the game. is it possible to switch this feature on / off in full version?

thanks for your answers.

Thanks for the answer.
After changing difficulty to novice i only get arrows showing the next curve but no racing line or brake markers. Enabling, disabling "Toggle raceline" option doesn't change anything either.
As far as i know the topic "Getting rid of the brake zone markers" located on page two of this sub forum is about the same feature.

Is the feature I am looking for included in full version?

Last edited:
No.SimBin has been advised that players don't want these brake markers on the edge of the track.A update should allow to disable it.I believe it'll be waiting for the next release(March 31 2014).
He doesn't mean those great famous brake markers, he means the dynamic racing line with your own brake spots.

As far as I know the dynamic raceline is in the game, but only with leaderboard challenge.

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back