1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Swiss Camera's

Discussion in 'Euro Truck Simulator 2' started by Craig Hume, Nov 8, 2012.

1. Is anyone else getting more speeding fines in Switzerland than anywhere else.
    I am either daft or blind, but its the only place these days that i end up with fines. And alot of them to :whistling:
    I thought Englan was bad, but the Swiss take it to a whole new level. Top gear seems to be right, they really dont like vehicles there
  2. Marco Bijl

Marco Bijl
    adMAXIhater (O.O.O.)

Cameras differ from form in each country I believe. So perhaps you have missed them so far :).
    In the Netherlands, there is a place where they test on average speeds. There are no camera's there as well, just a sign. Perhaps thats the case with the Swiss camera's as well...
    Ow, and the max speed is different as well. In Swiss, I believe I saw a lot of 80 signs, instead of the 90 or 100 signs in other countries. That could be the case as well.
  3. sfy

i tend to get a lot of tickets, but thats mostly because i find the speed limit signs are just too darn small. when i pass them, i simply cannot read the numbers. luckily, i found a mod that drastically reduces the amount of the fine.