Sweetfx

Anyone have a good realistic sweetfx? Looking for something that doesn't wash out the colors and makes it more realistic. Also, is there a Abu Dhabi/Sochi track mod?

Anyone have a good realistic sweetfx? Looking for something that doesn't wash out the colors and makes it more realistic. Also, is there a Abu Dhabi/Sochi track mod?

WCP released Abu Dabhi and COTA for AMS, and they are SUPERB!
Check it out: http://www.wcp-series.com/tracks-2/

Note: the other tracks on this page are the same from Patrick Giranthon's pack; tough, they're originally from WCP (rfactor 1 version), PG worked on top of that. So, if you have the trackpack, you don't need to download them.

WCP released Abu Dabhi and COTA for AMS, and they are SUPERB!
Check it out: http://www.wcp-series.com/tracks-2/

Note: the other tracks on this page are the same from Patrick Giranthon's pack; tough, they're originally from WCP (rfactor 1 version), PG worked on top of that. So, if you have the trackpack, you don't need to download them.

I saw the one on wcp site, but the link to download it doesnt work.

Nice didn't know the project car one would work with AMS. Do I still change the file path once reshade 3.0 is installed?

If you already have reshade installed, just copy my preset "Vivid and Realistic Colors Final.ini" and activate it inside the Reshade menu.

The required shaders are as follows:

Clarity, Curves, DPX, FXAA, HDR, LumaSharpen, Tonemap and Technicolor 2.

Regards,

Yeah what I see on screen isn't the same as the screenshots. Install reshade is pretty straight forward. I only have the shaders selected that you have mentioned in the download section of the file. However, I haven't changed the graphic settings within the game. Perhaps I will get a different result

Nice I will try that out tonight. There were a few steps that I didn't do so now my ams config doesn't work, but restart the process with my backups and see how it goes.

Before copying the SweetFX or Reshade files, we must configure AMS Config.exe. Then we start the game and configure the graphics settings in Ultra + Anisotropic Filtering 16x.

d3d9.dll blocks the start of AMS Config.exe.

First configure AMS Config.exe. When you finish the recommended settings, proceed to copy the Reshade or SweetFX files.

Important: For the correct operation of SweetFX or Reshade we must remove the following from the game path:

- SweetFX (Folder)
- d3d9.dll
- d3d9.fx
- injector.ini
- shader.fx
- SweetFX_preset.txt

These files are the ones that come with the game.

My language is Spanish. If there are errors in the translation I apologize. regards :thumbsup:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 105 7.8%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 139 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 194 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 379 28.3%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 518 38.7%