1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Misc SweetFX F1 2012 - '13 Settings 1.0

sweetfx, f1 2012, settings, graphic,

1. lyolik submitted a new resource:

SweetFX F1 2012 - '13 Settings (version 1.0) - sweetfx, f1 2012, settings, graphic,

Read more about this resource...

• Like Like x 2
  2. Hello, according to unpack in the root folder and start the game I have no SweetFX effect, not even when I press F12 :barefoot:

• Like Like x 1
  3. The game does not open w7 64 bits serves?

4. Open injector.ini and assign any button from this site:
    Code:
    http://www.cambiaresearch.com/articles/15/javascript-char-codes-key-codes
    It runs on x64-bit systems. Tested on Windows 8 and W7 ...

5. works :whistling:

6. works :whistling:

Can it be not at the same time works SWEETFX with FRAPS?
    Is there possibly a solution, this work simultaneously?

7. I'm sorry, but it will not work. Only MSI Afterburner ;)

8. ok, i have, no problem ^^

9. how do you make this work with msi-afterburner? osd of my msi-afterburner is gone when i put all the files in my f1 2012 folder

10. what i must do to have the effect everytime when i start becouse everytime i will not press f12 ;)

11. For AMD/ATI Radeon GPU Users: Alternative Video Capture Tool/Suite is RadeonPro, i am testing with active SweetFX and can make videos

Link: http://www.radeonpro.info/

• Like Like x 1
  12. After copying & pasting the files to the game's folder, should I have to press F12, or is already activated? I am asking, because after copying & pasting the files, for the first time and after pressing F12, the graphics get worse. When I press again F12, I think that the graphics, get better.

13. I found out that it starts ON.

• Like Like x 1
  14. gracias!!

• Like Like x 1
  15. Love the new settings, great work!

• Like Like x 1
  16. When I try to run the game as an administrator using this mod, I get an error that says, "f1_2012.exe - Entry Point Not Found" and under that it says, "The procedure entry point CreateDXGIFactory2 could not be located in the dynamic link library C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\d3d11.dll"

Once I hit Ok to get rid of the pop up, it says, "DirectX 10 or 11 support required." My GTX 460M supports DX 10 and 11, so that's not the problem. Any help?

Thank You

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. how to setting it?

18. airutonpurosuto8912

airutonpurosuto8912
    needforspeedgamer

Have the same problem here.