Resource icon

Misc SweetFX Enhanced Graphics Settings 2.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
sorry guys, but i'm new in the business with mods and i have no idea how to start this one.i have never before start mod on some game. i read the instruction ( my English is not so good ) and can't start this one. can somebody, please, to explain me how to start this mod. For now i download the rar fail, unrar and copy the fail in the game directory, but nothing happens

MY Game dont start: i put all the files in my main f1 2013 folder (i tired 1.4 version and 1.5)
but i only get these 2 errors: View attachment 44823
In eng: The procedure "CreateDXGIFactory2" was in the DLL: not found "C: \ WINDOWS \ SYSTEM32 \ d3d11.dll". (hope u understand Google translater :D)

View attachment 44824
in eng:
Support for DirectX 10 or 11 required (but i have DirectX 11)

I hope u guys can help me :)

I have the same problem, did you find any solution?

Can someone please give me a guide on how to install this. Ive been trying and experimenting to get it active and nothing happens when I press scroll lock.
I have Windoes 8.1 (64 bit) and the original file does not work for me as on load up is claims it requires direct x on loadup. So Im trying to modify the files to Sweet fx 1.5.1 but im unsure what files to copy over from the original files. Once thats done Im just placing the files into the F1 directory. Is that correct?

Can someone please give me a guide on how to install this. Ive been trying and experimenting to get it active and nothing happens when I press scroll lock.
I have Windoes 8.1 (64 bit) and the original file does not work for me as on load up is claims it requires direct x on loadup. So Im trying to modify the files to Sweet fx 1.5.1 but im unsure what files to copy over from the original files. Once thats done Im just placing the files into the F1 directory. Is that correct?

It seems the SweetFX doesnt work with windows 8.1.
To install it you have to copy all the files to F1 2013 folder

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back