Resource icon

Misc SweetFX Enhanced Graphics Settings 2.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
ALKMNDZA submitted a new resource:

SweetFX Enhanced Graphics Settings by ALKMNDZA 2.0 - New SweetFX Settings

New Quality, New Colors and New Lights... This mod Includes adjustments for "Low" or "Ultra" SMAA settings, you can choose "Low" SMAA settings for a minor performance cost, choose "Ultra" for the highest quality.

This new version includes the "Natural Colors" settings, you can choose the one you like more.

Remember this:

Use this keys to use SweetFX
ON / OFF = Scroll Lock
Screenshot = Print Screen
Reload SweetFX = Pause Break

You can change the "keys" to use SweetFX:

See the following URL to find out what keycode a key has:
http://www.cambiaresearch.com/articles/15/javascript-char-codes-key-codes

Open the "SweetFX_settings.txt" file and find the "Key settings" lines and edit the keys

Previews:

na5c.jpg

hl6u.jpg

fft2.jpg

Alternative Link

:roflmao:

Read more about this resource...

Last edited:
Nice graphics, awesome... but I can't longer use the Steam In-Game interface and functions.
The Scroll Lock key function only works for Enable/Disable this effect, but I still can't use the Steam interface even though I disabled the effects.

Some fix or solution for this problem, please? I only can use again the Steam In-Game interface by deleting this file: dxgi.dll... but I lose the SweetFX effects.

PD: I use Windows 7 64 bits.

Last edited:
anyone with an amd gpu can use radeon pro to inject sweetfx into any game:

http://www.radeonpro.info/download/

not sure if nvidia do the same but i've been using RP for a long while now and it works really nicely, instead of having to drop files into the game folder you set it up through and edit any settings you want through RP. damn sweet fx indeed :D - all you'd need to do is import the settings file for this particular setup.

(some applications have an issue with a d3d9.dll or dxgi.dll in a game folder - ambx for eg so using RP circumvents that too).

game wont start if i copy this files on game directory....any help?

The only thing i can tell you. you can try to donwload different version of sweefx (1.3, 1.4 or 1.5), see what sweetfx works for you and made the same settings i made for this mod (SweetFX 1.4)

I use 1.4 version because i cant open the game with 1.5 version (64 bits support)

Same for me... I delete these file and I can use the Steam In-Game interface again =) but I lose the SweetFX effects =(

PD: I use Windows 7 64 bits.

Change the SweetFX keys to those you want to use, check the first post (Edited :D)
If the problem persist, try to donwload the sweetFX 1.5 (64 bits support) and make the same changes that I did :D

Change the SweetFX keys to those you want to use, check the first post (Edited :D)
If the problem persist, try to donwload the sweetFX 1.5 (64 bits support) and make the same changes that I did :D
I get the 1.5 version, but what is the file that I must be edit for make the changes?

Last edited:
Open both "SweetFX_settings.txt" files from your 1.5 and my 1.4, you can use "compare option" in notepad++, if its not, you most see what lines i activate and what settings i use in every line. Try to made the same change in your 1.5

Did you change the "keys" like you want? On my settings? You said the sweetFX works for you but this not alow you to use the "steam" keys, so... you can chose your keys and use my 1.4 version without problem, i guess

Good Luck!

Open both "SweetFX_settings.txt" files from your 1.5 and my 1.4, you can use "compare option" in notepad++, if its not, you most see what lines i activate and what settings i use in every line. Try to made the same change in your 1.5

Did you change the "keys" like you want? On my settings? You said the sweetFX works for you but this not alow you to use the "steam" keys, so... you can chose your keys and use my 1.4 version without problem, i guess

Good Luck!
No problem with 1.5 version. I can use again the In-Game Steam interface.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 92 12.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 68 9.4%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 73 10.1%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 45 6.2%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 100 13.8%